I have just bought myself an EASTER EGG!

archantgirl

Yes I have been out and bought my self a big easter egg! Huge, £9.95 woth of it and I am going to have it all to myself! Yup all to myself!!!!!

For those of you who are on CD this is fine to have with your shakes, you will not go out of ketosis I promise you! And you will love these eggs! I don't think I can wait until next week to start on it. If you would like one, then go to this address;

Search Results : Lush Times Online, Fresh Handmade Cosmetics

You will be pleased you did!

Ooh i was just about to blow a fuse, couldn't believe that you were saying it was ok & wouldn't take you out of ketosis and then saw the link :eek: oops.

I saw them yesterday in town, looked lovely, I think I deserve one too. Cal free Easter Eggs, winner :D

I've just received the DKNY watch I bought online that I can't afford, so that will have to be my egg!!!

Yes I have been out and bought my self a big easter egg! Huge, £9.95 woth of it and I am going to have it all to myself! Yup all to myself!!!!!

For those of you who are on CD this is fine to have with your shakes, you will not go out of ketosis I promise you! And you will love these eggs! I don't think I can wait until next week to start on it. If you would like one, then go to this address;

Search Results : Lush Times Online, Fresh Handmade Cosmetics

You will be pleased you did!

Good one :p

you had me worried there.....

enjoy.....

Debz
xx

LOL! I had a bit of it today and it was totally scrummy yummy! I do recomend you get one for easter! I have the candy cream one! MMMmmmmmm, smells like heaven!!

That's a great Easter Egg - one way to be sure you get one.

Glad you enjoyed it :)

Cath

Back