I have just discovered....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Deggers, 29 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Deggers

Deggers Member

Banana Tetra in tea... Bananatea!!

Lovely, also lasts the day for making lots of tea with...

Also, doesnt need sweetner as the banana tetra sweetens it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

Do you use it instead of, and, as milk ? Sorry but I dont understand how you would use this in tea (I was thinking I could use it in coffee)
  4. Deggers

Deggers Member

Use it as a substitute for milk.

Tea or Coffee.
  5. laws1200

laws1200 Full Member

Cambridge diet
    Hmmmm....... I may try this. yesterday I had my choc tetra in a coffee at starbucks to make a machiato it was good!!!
  6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

i have it all the time in my tea/coffee aswell!
  7. Tinley

Tinley Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Eww sounds gross! Can't imagine it for a minute - might have to give it a try though :)
  8. rolo

rolo Full Member

Sorry but thats sounds minging, glad you like it though.

Roz x
  9. Sofa

Sofa Member

Chocolate coffee sounds good though - I could really do with a mocha right now so I'll stock up on some tetras next week and give it a go.
  10. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Great idea Deggers :D

I know in the past I have used Cappucino shake powder as a sub in my black coffee and it was divine :D

Also, if you like strong coffee but white, I used a Cappucino shake hot and added 2 teaspoons of coffee granules (mixed with a small amount of boiling water first), whisked it all together, 2 Splenda sweetener tabs and it saved me on a morning many many times.......lol:eek::rolleyes:

You're doing great!!!!

Lacey :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.