• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I have lost ................

fillymum

synful soul
S: 107kg C: 85kg G: 79kg BMI: 33.2 Loss: 22kg(20.56%)
I have lost, not my purse, not an earring, not my mind lol !!!

But I have lost........................

AM I HAPPY ??........YES
I AM !!! :bliss:

I HAVE LOST ..............WAIT FOR IT.............

6LBS!!!!!!:wow::wow:

I am so thrilled.

It has been worth doing without cheese, pasta, rice etc. It has been worth every second of it.

One more week and then back on SW. It is a good job I love fruit and veg. so much.

( above copied from my diary)

I have been doing 1000 calories a day to shift some of the weight I had stupidly regained when I dropped of the wagon for a while.

It is not something I am recommending it is just something that was right for me to get me back into the healthy lifestyle of SW and to accept that SW is a way of life not a weight loss diet that is just for the duration of losing the excess weight but something that has to be more or less maintained for ever.
I could kick myself for allowing myself to have been so weak.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Shirleen

Gold Member
S: 21st12.5lb C: 21st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 45.3 Loss: 0st8.5lb(2.77%)
Well done. Now come over here and kick me because 'the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak'!

Shirleen said:
Well done. Now come over here and kick me because 'the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak'!
Tell me about it Shirleen - my willpower seems to have completely deserted me over the last few weeks :(

Maximus

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 6st11lb(38.78%)
Way to go Mumsie;)

Must be all the typing you've done on here - that is extreme body magic:p

When I was losing weight the first time (this is my second and damnit LAST time!) I followed a diet that was 1000 cals a day. My GP asked how I was losing the weight and I told him, and he said that was ok but not to go any lower.

HOWEVER, I was about 29 at the time. And, much as I hate to bring it up, my lovely, you are not, and you need to make sure if you are eating like this, you take a supplement that has plenty of calcium etc in it. I would hate for you to start snapping off your limbs because you dont have enough nutrients in your diet.

:D But well done!!!

fillymum

synful soul
When I was losing weight the first time (this is my second and damnit LAST time!) I followed a diet that was 1000 cals a day. My GP asked how I was losing the weight and I told him, and he said that was ok but not to go any lower.

HOWEVER, I was about 29 at the time. And, much as I hate to bring it up, my lovely, you are not, and you need to make sure if you are eating like this, you take a supplement that has plenty of calcium etc in it. I would hate for you to start snapping off your limbs because you dont have enough nutrients in your diet.

:D But well done!!!
Well I never............Paul has been lying to me all these years he said I was 29 and holding lol.

Thanks for your good advice Gill. I promise I will be careful but I must do it for a few more weeks and when you read what I am about to enter you will understand why.

I am incredibly strong willed when I want to be and this is one of those times.

Did you include exercise in the 1000 cals?
So if you burned 400 cals exercising, you could have 1400?

That is a seriously good result, well done.

fillymum

synful soul
I promise Gill , that I will get some today.

Actually I feel a bit poorly today.I do hope I am not coming down with anything. I feel a bit 'icky. I do not have time to be ill so I will just exercise mind over matter and tell myself I am feeling fine !!

I AM FEELING FINE, I AM FEELING FINE, I AM FEELING FINE.

Ahhhh, that's better:D
hugs mumsie xxxxx