I have made a decition I am going to try Weight Watchers

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
Hello my Slimming World buddies. I have thought long and hard about this and I have made a decition I am going to Weight Watchers a go and see where that gets me it is something I have to do.

Thanks so much for all the support you have given me.

I will still be lurking about seeing how you are all doing.

Good luck all on your SW Journeys xxx

Thanks Son, I know when I was struggling with SW I considered WW, but something someone on here (I think it was Lindam) said really struck a chord, she asked me to ask myself if it was SW I was struggling with or just the whole 'diet' concept?! and she was right it was being on a diet I was finding hard, nothing to do with which diet it was! So I realised if I wasnt in the zone for SW then wouldnt be in the zone for WW. So I took a break (bout 8 weeks) and only did SW loosely, lost bout 4 pound and now Im back on track. Why have you decided to give WW a go? it was only a couple of days ago you said you werent in the right frame of mind for dieting - whats changed? xxx

thanks for the PM Son xxx

Yeah I agree with Rainbow. But you have to do what's right for you. I took a break and it really helped me to get my head back into the right place

Im sure youll love WW Sonban :) Sometimes a change is just whats needed if youre struggling, theres no right or wrong diet its just a case of finding what works for you, even if its temporary.

Good luck hunnie. I've never tried ww myself but have known women to lose a lot with it.

Thanks for the replies ladies. I have decided to look at what I am doing in a new light.

I have compared SW and WW to shopping. When you go shopping you dont always stick to one shop you try a veriety of shops Tesco, Asda, Sainsburys etc. So I am looking at it as I am just going to a new shop. Hope that makes sense I know what I mean anyway lol.

Like I said to you Son, all of our goals are the same, its just the direction of how we get there that differs! XXX

Back