I have made a descion

ginola14

That I am not going to weigh weekly I might do every six weeks a lot of my past failures have come when. Have had a small loss one week. Will be much nicer to see in 6 weeks I am 2.5 stone down.

Wow! I admire your will power!

Obviously this is completely your decision but do you worry about that little voice in the back of your head that will tell you that its okay to be naughty because you'll have a few weeks to fix it..however, with me anyway I never get around to fixing it! like I said, completely your decision and well done if you can do this! :)

Hi there,

I have thrown my scales away and when I weigh with my CDC she does it with my eyes covered. Like you I found it very demotivating each week if the scales did not reflect the effort!! I have found it very liberating not knowing and my clothes are my measurement. My clothes are now baggy and my butt is being reintroduced to clothes from 3 years ago!!!

I am going to weigh myself in the morning of Oct 25th, this is the day I fly out on holiday (where I will be eating so need to know when I return what the damage is!). However this will be the first weigh in since I started so am hoping for a good loss.

I say go for it and best of luck x

omg thats got to take a lot of will power! but good luck to u. i dont have scales at home but i get weighed every week by cdc. im having a 2 week weigh in this week and i never want to do that again because last week i was just dying to know... and also i found that knowing how much i lost each week spurred me on to do just as well the next week x

but i guess its whatever works for u xx good luck

Fantastic idea! Weighing less frequently means no scale-hopping obsession. And you won't have your day ruined by seeing the 'wrong' result on your scales lol. VLCDs promise an average loss of a stone per month so you should see a pretty big loss each time you weigh-in. Good luck!

Fantastic idea! Weighing less frequently means no scale-hopping obsession. And you won't have your day ruined by seeing the 'wrong' result on your scales lol. VLCDs promise an average loss of a stone per month so you should see a pretty big loss each time you weigh-in. Good luck!

My exact point as I know in a week I have a client thing I have to eat I'd just get depressed if see lower loss if over 6 weeks done 2.5 to 3 stone I'll be delighted

Back