I have only bloody done it!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by EmmaMum, 24 December 2009.

1. EmmaMum

EmmaMum Well-Known Member

Hi everyone

Well excited is not the word in our house, never mind christmas I now weigh the same as I did the day we got married which is the lowest I have been in my memorable adult life!!! I am going to try my wedding dress on tonight which I have not doen since the day we got married I am sooooo happy.

Merry Christmas to everyone and a very happy new year

2. boardwitless

boardwitless Well-Known Member

Well done lady! After years of my husband being married illegally to 4 extra stones of me, I now weigh half a stone less than I did when we got married - be very proud of yourself.
    Onwards and downwards!
  3. Cherryade

Cherryade Well-Known Member

Thats fab news Em, how did the dress look? :) xx
  4. EmmaMum

EmmaMum Well-Known Member

It looked fab thanks hun was so pleased to get back in it. Had christmas day, boxing day and next day off so ate for england havn't got weighed yet so will check the damage on saturday!!

Hope you are doing ok Cherry

5. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Now then, that is fantastic news love, well done, I bet you looked great.
  6. morenachica

morenachica Well-Known Member

wow emm congrats hun.. I bet you showed off that new figure :)
  7. therealcazza

therealcazza Well-Known Member

Well done you Emma!!! Hope you can post a pic.
  8. MissieMai

MissieMai Well-Known Member

Wow some of the stories on here are fantastic, it really makes me want to push myself to succeed, congratulations! xx
  9. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Well done!

I am quietly reeling from the realisation that I am now Atkins Phase 3. around a stone still to lose, maybe a bit less (or more). Ten pounds from my original goal of 10st.

Anyone can achieve this, and more. This is the promise, and the delivery, of the Atkins plan. Without it I would just have continued to be a failed starver - or perhaps worse, a (yet again) successful starver. So dangerous and miserable to try to survive that way.
  10. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Well put Girly and well done love. Great stuff.