I have qualified in S and R!!!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by boofaloo, 3 November 2006 Social URL.

1. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    Thats right everyone I have now officially qualified in struggling and restarting!!!!
    Have been trying to not admit that i have been struggling for a while but I have finally faced up to the fact i've been messing about with half hearted will power that has led to eating - mainly spoonfuls of chocolate spread!!!:eek:

I have thrown the chocolte spread in the bin and am joining the restarting club today. Anyone care to join me? :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    oh man.......I want chocolate spread now...booooooo:rolleyes:

good luck! you can jump on my wagon if you want? wagon wagon wagon....maybe we can sook you in?

4. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

Diet:
    LighterLife then CD
    I have had peanut butter and jam and bread and breadsticks today, none of which are on my plan :eek:

But I plough forward knowing that I am getting it right enough of the time and that I don't even want to think about what I will be reverting back to if I don't try :(

5. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    ooh peanut butter and jam sandwiches!! mmmmm

SO the most exciting news of the ngiht - I'M STILL ON THE WAGON!!!!!

That wagon sounds good Nicole - lets make sure it's a fast one though and it goes direct to our destinations. I am not taking any mroe detours!!!!!

6. Flopster

Flopster Got a life thank you!

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    GO TO BED RIGHT NOW BEFORE YOU FALL OFF THE WAGON - THAT WAY YOU HAVE A FULL DAY AS YOUR RECENT HISTORY AND NOT A PART DAY AGAIN!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.