I have returned

KookieDoh

Ugly duckling going Swan.
Did you miss me? You can all stop crying now. :D

God it's been very crazy. I took a break because my Mother got dianosed with cancer and it was such an emotional rollercoaster, I didn't feel much like focusing on my weight. I have put a few pounds back on but not many and they are not staying. Since I vanished I have been ebaying, I joined another non weight forum.... and left it because let's just say it got beyond nasty (being unmoderated appears to have left it full of paranoia and trolls) . It was bizzare but it made me miss my girls and guys at Minimins and reminded me how great this place is. No nastiness and as much love spreading as you like.

I am back on track, Mum is fine and waiting on chemo and I'm proud to see everyone doing so well! Now give me a hug.

(Giving hugs on this other forum was apparently a bad thing so I'm missing them!)

aw glad that your mum is doing ok and I won't not worry about going of track as you have had a lot of emotional stuff on your plate. Well done though in finding the focus again and all the best for your furture weightloss :)

a none hugging forum???? its unnatural :p

big hugs for you and your mum.
wish you both health and happiness xxxx

I only joined this year so don't think I know you either, but great news that your mum is doing well.

My mum had cancer a few years back, its a very scary time indeed & definatly a time you need your friends & support, so glad your doing well too!

Good luck on the next leg of your SW journey x

Back