I have returned!!............

Medea

Is Irrepressible!! : )
..........from a few days away with work.

A few weeks ago I asked if I should stick to the diet, do a quick re-feed, or use the LT like slimfast whilst I was away. The resounding answer from all those that posted was: Don't stop the diet!! So after much consideration, I decided to stick with it and explain to my work colleague what I was up to on the way there.

So during the 6 hour journey to Sunderland I told him that I would not be requiring any food whilst we were there and would only be sticking to black tea/coffee and water. He said that he was planning on taking me to an Indian restaurant that night because he goes there every time he is up there. I said that I didn't want to do him out of his curry and that I would be fine as long as he didn't feel awkward. So, we get there eventually, check in, unpack and meet up in the hotel bar before setting off. We got to the restaurant and we were the only peeps in there! Oh, how guilty did I feel? My colleague explained that he was the only one eating and asked if that would be ok. The guy just stared at me, looked back at my colleague and said that yes that would be fine.

I have to say that I felt awful. Being a Tuesday night, I suppose it can be kind of quiet for the restaurant trade. But anyway, I checked out the menu- even if I did cave in and order- there was nothing in it I could eat that wouldn't do damage. I just made my colleague promise to take me back there when I go up in November for 5 weeks!

So after 2 nights away from home, being in an area I didn't know, in unfamiliar circumstances AND going out for food, I just wanted you all to know that I am still on the old LT and nothing more than FJ's and vanilla shakes passed my lips........ apart from black coffee at breakfast and lots of sparkling water whilst sat in the bar :)

Rock 'n' Roll :party0049:

EXCELLENT!!! Now that is will power! Well done. btw -love the username. ;)

good on you thats great x

Impressive, well done! I know for a fcat that once I was sat in that Indian there is NO WAY I could ever of said no!!

thats ace, well done!! :D:D

I couldn't have sat there and had nothing - I would have caved in - I am SO IMPRESSED!! Talk about committed!

I couldn't have sat there and had nothing - I would have caved in - I am SO IMPRESSED!! Talk about committed!
Honestly it wasn't that bad. I felt more sorry for the restaurant staff!! I think once you have been on lt as long as I have situations like this become so much easier. On Wednesday night I sat in the hotel bar whilst my colleague had dinner there.... and had to sit at breakfast whilst he ate. I think they (being the hotel staff) must have thought I was a bit weird!

Thank you so much for all your kind words and thoughts..... as for my WI on Monday- I have had cracking weight loss for the past 3 weeks so hopefully this will continue, but who knows :D

xxx

Back