I Have sabotaged my diet a day before my first way in !!!

slimangel

HI Everyone I am soooo mad at myself,
I was strong today with it being cake day in school and didn't touch a thing. That was until I got home!!
I cant explain why I did it but it started with a square of chocolate then toast and banana till finally I was eating the corners of the leftover pizza.
Why! why! why! did I do it :cry:
what will the damage be? I have only had soup today and will not have anything else now. I have lost about 7/8lbs this week I reackon probably not by tomorrow thou.
I always do this to myself:(

Hi Donna

It's happened so now you need to draw a line under it and try not to dwell on it. The most important thing is to jump back on the wagon and carry on where you left off.

Georgie
xx

Most of us do it, its your mind playing games, its my weigh in tomorrow and tonight Ive binged, so you are not alone. Im kicking myself as are you probably but the main thing is, get straight back on the wagon, drink plenty of water and try not to get too worked up over it, its happened just keep moving forward to your prize.

It will be a slight gain if anything at all, get water down to flush it out, I do have to say though it you should have another pack for nutrients x

yep, you need the other pack, what you ate really isnt going to provide the nutrients you need and as others have said get the water down you to flush everything through

Back