I have sabotaged myself :(

LisaM1977

Gold Member
2 bad days in the office.. Migraine this morning and pmt led to massive food binge :( half pizza and chips... And that's on top of my Millie's cookie that my team bought me this morning :( .. No wonder I am fat :(

LisaM1977 said:
2 bad days in the office.. Migraine this morning and pmt led to massive food binge :( half pizza and chips... And that's on top of my Millie's cookie that my team bought me this morning :( .. No wonder I am fat :(

Lisa my lovely, it's a blip don't let it beat you! PMT is evil & makes us want things normally we accept are probably out of bounds. Clamber back up on the wagon, I've got my foot on your bum & I'm sure Someone will pull you up. You can do it xx

Lexie2005 said:
Lisa my lovely, it's a blip don't let it beat you! PMT is evil & makes us want things normally we accept are probably out of bounds. Clamber back up on the wagon, I've got my foot on your bum & I'm sure Someone will pull you up. You can do it xx

Thanks Hun.. I've had a little cry ..I hate PMT :( x x

You're strong enough to come on here and say what happened, and you're strong enough to get over this blip and make tomorrow a better day. A couple of days out of almost two months is fantastic. You've had good losses, and two days won't undo the progress you've made. Time to strap yourself in the wagon with the girls;)

PurpleMum said:
You're strong enough to come on here and say what happened, and you're strong enough to get over this blip and make tomorrow a better day. A couple of days out of almost two months is fantastic. You've had good losses, and two days won't undo the progress you've made. Time to strap yourself in the wagon with the girls;)

Thanks Hunni... I know that if I post you guys can get me back inline . It's much easier when you know others go through the same thing :) I have also logged on mfp quite strange when it told me if I continued to eat the same calories I would have lost 1.5lb in 5 weeks.. Urg can't imagine wanting to eat that many calories daily x

LisaM1977 said:
Thanks Hunni... I know that if I post you guys can get me back inline . It's much easier when you know others go through the same thing :) I have also logged on mfp quite strange when it told me if I continued to eat the same calories I would have lost 1.5lb in 5 weeks.. Urg can't imagine wanting to eat that many calories daily x

Funniest thing is we probably did that daily & thought nothing of it!

Lisa, we all do it. What counts, and what makes all the difference, is how we deal with it and how we move on. Before 1 or 2 days bingeing would have led to a week or more of bingeing. I still binge but get it under control more quickly, draw a line under it and keep going. You can do that and posting on here proves it. Good luck!

KB x

Lexie2005 said:
Funniest thing is we probably did that daily & thought nothing of it!

Scary ain't it? What I have had today I probably eat worse before .. At least breakfast and lunch where healthy x

New day, put it behind you, carry on.. This is for long term, one day is a blip, not a slip.. PMT is horrid - I am in the same boat with you!.,
So....
Hurry and get back on the wagon.. I'm right behind you!! I want a pink straight jack with red and purple spots Lexie :) done up really tight!!

Scales today showing 2.5lb gain .. Hhmm gonna struggle getting in the 13's by my bday on 7th march at this rate x

It will just be what you have eaten plus retained water.. I am heavier today as well by about the same amount!! My goal today drink loads water, as it will help get rid of the retained water lol

Do not get depressed! Go forward with a lighter step we are behind you and the ground before you is set with many traps.. :) ooh no that's Alien vs predator..

Well and truely hauled back on to the wagon wedged between myself and Lexie!

:)

Lisa I know exactly how you feel and I'm beginning to think ill always have problems with binging but I've now learnt I can't dwell on it else it leads to another you have to realise say it out Loud verbally - I've learnt talking to myself is beginning to help

"Lisa you shouldn't have eaten that, it's a mistake you realise that. It's finished in the past what are you going to do now to help minimise the damage?"

Xx hugs xx

ah dont beat yourself up. we have all done it. get back on the waggon. Lexie will strap you in as she always does. good luck

Thanks ladies :) I have had a good day today not done too well on water tho which is strange for me... Wouldn't be able to do it without you x x

Thanks ladies :) I have had a good day today not done too well on water tho which is strange for me... Wouldn't be able to do it without you x x

Glad my twins back! Not sure how you usually go about the water thing, but I tend to carry bottles which I refill. On the days I do this, I sip away all day and get 2lt down no probs. When I forget the bottle, I drink nowhere near as much.
Most importantly you're back, and were in control all day. Well done!

PurpleMum said:
Glad my twins back! Not sure how you usually go about the water thing, but I tend to carry bottles which I refill. On the days I do this, I sip away all day and get 2lt down no probs. When I forget the bottle, I drink nowhere near as much.
Most importantly you're back, and were in control all day. Well done!

Yay twinny!! I actually do ok drinking from a pint glass during the day but today not sure what happened its like I forgot to drink hhmmmmm x

poppy100 said:
ah dont beat yourself up. we have all done it. get back on the waggon. Lexie will strap you in as she always does. good luck

Thanks poppy..good job Lexie is good at tying knots :)

Back