• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I have seen the light

Bethan

S: 19st4lb C: 19st4lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 37.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
After another rather long break from Cambridge and a play about with Atkins for the last couple of weeks which was going well i had family up for the weekend and ate and drank lots of things forbidden on Atkins. Yesterday evening I felt so bloated and sick I could do nothing but go to bed I felt truley awful (suppose I asked for it). The upshot is that this morning I have decided to come back to the fold and start Cambridge again and would love your support if you will have me.

:sign0009:

Bethan

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Witchy

ButtERfly
S: 22st2lb C: 17st3lb G: 12st6lb BMI: 38.9 Loss: 4st13lb(22.26%)
Aw welcome back and good luck with it.

I tried Atkins a couple of years ago, but did it wrong, it was fun though.

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
S: 15st1lb C: 8st10lb G: 8st10lb Loss: 6st5lb(42.18%)
Hey
Just wanted to say welcome back...... and we are all here to support you! Get drinking that water and your well on the way x

chickenpie

Cambridge Diet Councellor
Sometimes a blip helps to re-focus the mind. You know how awful you feel when you don't stick to the plan, so therefore your resolve is strengthend!
It is only healthy and normal to have a lapse from time to time, the most important thing is that you get straight back on track to repair any damage done quickly (which I hasten to add will just be water)
Good luck!:D

minxie

One day at a time!
S: 15st3lb C: 14st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 0st8lb(3.76%)
Welcome back! Having tried Atkins several times, sometimes successfully, sometimes not I really feel this is the only way for me at this time. Good luck:)

Bethan

Thank you all so much for your kind words and encouragement.

I finally feel in the right frame of mind to try again so onwards and downwards and heres to a good day for all

Bethan

I know I shouldnt have but i couldnt resist getting on the scales this morning and 5lb gone overnight after my blip at the weekend:):):) Its really spurred me on for the rest of the week

Lexy1972

S: 14st0lb C: 12st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 1st8lb(11.22%)
Welcome back Bethan, 5lbs overnight is great and should be just the spur that you need to continue..... :)