I have seen the light

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bethan, 29 June 2009.

1. Bethan

Bethan Well-Known Member

After another rather long break from Cambridge and a play about with Atkins for the last couple of weeks which was going well i had family up for the weekend and ate and drank lots of things forbidden on Atkins. Yesterday evening I felt so bloated and sick I could do nothing but go to bed I felt truley awful (suppose I asked for it). The upshot is that this morning I have decided to come back to the fold and start Cambridge again and would love your support if you will have me.

2. Angela83

Angela83 Well-Known Member

Welcome back! good luck on your journey.
  3. Witchy

Witchy ButtERfly

Aw welcome back and good luck with it.

I tried Atkins a couple of years ago, but did it wrong, it was fun though.
  4. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Just wanted to say welcome back...... and we are all here to support you! Get drinking that water and your well on the way x
  5. chickenpie

chickenpie Cambridge Diet Councellor

Sometimes a blip helps to re-focus the mind. You know how awful you feel when you don't stick to the plan, so therefore your resolve is strengthend!
    It is only healthy and normal to have a lapse from time to time, the most important thing is that you get straight back on track to repair any damage done quickly (which I hasten to add will just be water)
    Good luck!:D
  6. Sass

Sass Well-Known Member

Good Luck with your re-start hun xx
  7. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Welcome back! Having tried Atkins several times, sometimes successfully, sometimes not I really feel this is the only way for me at this time. Good luck:)
  8. Bethan

Bethan Well-Known Member

Thank you all so much for your kind words and encouragement.

I finally feel in the right frame of mind to try again so onwards and downwards and heres to a good day for all
  9. Bethan

Bethan Well-Known Member

I know I shouldnt have but i couldnt resist getting on the scales this morning and 5lb gone overnight after my blip at the weekend:):):) Its really spurred me on for the rest of the week
  10. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Well-Known Member

11. Lexy1972

Lexy1972 Well-Known Member

Welcome back Bethan, 5lbs overnight is great and should be just the spur that you need to continue..... :)
  12. sbridge7

sbridge7 Well-Known Member

Well done! That's great Bethan, good luck with your first week :)
  13. Mrs Scoffalot

Mrs Scoffalot Well-Known Member

Welcome back, you can do it!!!