• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I have set myself a goal

Deejay

I'm not one for setting goals in this diet, not really. Something about the pressure of real figures makes me want to sack the whole thing off. If I don't have one (as I haven't so far, my ticker is just to get to a healthy BMI) it's more about doing CD for as long as I am able without going mad, and that seems to have worked.

Having said that I just realised that in three weeks I will have been doing CD for 6 months, and I'm only 10lb off 100lb gone. Soooooo, without trying to pressurize myself too much (it's such a strange psychological game I play with myself lol!) that's what I'm aiming for.

It's only 10lb, but it means NO CHEATING for three weeks, argh, wish me luck!! :wave_cry:

Dee x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Kira

Gold Member
S: 11st4.6lb C: 11st0.6lb G: 8st6.0lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 0st4lb(2.52%)
Oh! Dee you have come this far - you can do this!

Jools

Gold Member
S: 16st8.0lb C: 16st8.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 42.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
wow I am astonished at 100lbs down nearly! You can do that last 10lbs hun! WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT!

xx

Deejay

Thanks guys! Really, it means so much :)

PS, went to Wimbledon today, it was soooo nice fitting in the seats!!

Dee x

klee

S: 15st1lb C: 14st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31 Loss: 0st7lb(3.32%)
Hi Dee
you can soooo do this you have done amazingly so far. Goodluck and keep us updated!!
xxx

mollydog

Silver Member
S: 14st11lb C: 13st13.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.56%)
Go for it! What an achievement that will be. Well done so far that is absolutely fantastic.