I have some big milestones coming up - update I've hit the first one!!!

alipally

Serial Dieter!
Just wanted to share.....
I was looking at my stats today and I've noticed that a few significant milestones are coming up....

3lb and I'll officially be overweight:)

6lb and I'll be under 200lbs:D

9lb and I'll have lost 100lbs!:D:D:D

This means for the next 3 weeks, I could, theoretically, reach a milestone at every WI!!

This weight loss campaign has been a series of mini battles, the war has been going on for almost 2 1/2 years, mostly on the 1200 plan, with plenty of time practicing maintaining my weight, in all this time I've only ever gained 7lb once ... but I'm definitely winning and I feel that, now, victory is in plain view

Thanks for reading..... I thought it was important to show that plodding achieves great results too ;). The key is never give up!

Last edited:
Wow, 3 milestone in (possibly) 3 weeks! Well done hun! I'm so glad to see someone doing so well 'plodding along', that is pretty much what I am/will be doing to reach goal :D :D

yay - well done you, huge milestones to achieve.

from a new "overweight" person - hurry up and get here it is great!!!

Good luck, not that you will need it! You are going to be on such a high these coming weeks! I kind of know how you feel, 2.5lb will take me to 4 stone on cd and 3.5lb will take me to 12 stone on total. Go for it alipally, you can do it! x x

Hi Ali
As a fairly new user - only been using Minis since June, you notice those people who are always there with words of sound advice, you notice those people who have broad shoulders for everyone to lean on and your name comes up time and time again in my head.

I therefore think you deserve a massive pat on the back, you have worked hard and plodded on - even when you may have felt a bit dispondent. You are reaching these milestones because not only are you advising other members but you are taking your own advice and putting it to use.

I wish you tons and tons of success for these milestones and for the rest of your journey. There is not one ounce of doubt in my mind that you will get there.

Love Rosie xx

I realised that my BMI for the tickers was different, that's because I'm 176cm which is 5' 9.3", so, I changed my height, to reflect this, which has taken me to the overweight catagory!!!
:bliss:

:thankyou:
Thank you for all of your kind words and wishes.... I hope that I can support you all in the future the way that everyone here has helped me! :eek:

Well done alipally - you sound as if you have found some great motivators with the milestones. I need to work out a few of my own. Good Luck over the next few weeks as you attain your special achievements.

Wow, well done Alli, what an achievement. You must feel very proud of yourself. You are definately winning the battle hun. xx

Only just noticed this Ali - best of luck on reaching all of your goals. You've done so well!

Back