I Have soooo much willpower!

bubbalicious

Silver Member
Just been given a very large chelsea bun from my boss at work....... I have wrapped it up and I will be taking it home to share with my boyfriend later and that will be my syns for the day! In the past I would have scoffed it down with a nice cup of tea filled with sugar.

ps.. also just said no to a breakfast bap in the canteen at work..... woo hoo to willpower and slimming world! :)

whoop whoop lol WELL DONE

im the same, offered fish and chips PAID for my my boss for lunch, everyone had it in the office apart from me and the smell was making my mouth water so i had my SW spag bol!!! lol x

I have a cadburys chocolate cake/bar thingy in my drawer here at work, it's been in about 3 weeks, when the team had cake and chocolate, it's kind of a comfort blanket for me now... I know it's there but I don't want it.

I think thats the difference for me this time... I don't "want" it - I look at the pics in my handbag and know that I want to be slim more than I want that cake.

Bloody hell, I hope this motivation lasts!!

Just been given a very large chelsea bun from my boss at work....... I have wrapped it up and I will be taking it home to share with my boyfriend later and that will be my syns for the day! In the past I would have scoffed it down with a nice cup of tea filled with sugar.

ps.. also just said no to a breakfast bap in the canteen at work..... woo hoo to willpower and slimming world! :)

Well done!!!! I bet you feel better for knowing you aren't putting crap into your body :happy036:

There's soooo much temptation in this house e.g. crisps, biccies and other random crap but I'd much rather have my low-syn and syn free food :D xxxxxx

Back