I have started........

paulsrich

All,

I thought I would write my first post on here. I have been floating around for a while but never registered. As you can tell by my login name I am a bloke and last night I joined a group at Slimming World!!
So today is my first day and so far so good. I have eaten a banana, loads of grapes and cherry tomatoes so far!!
I just hope it works.
I weighed in at 22st 6lbs so got lots to lose!!!

Anyway going to be checking this forum for lots off tips and help and to keep me motivated.

Cheers

Paul:wave_cry:

:party0023:

welcome hun

you're in the right place, well done for registering mate!!

it takes a lot for any of us to come on a site like this and admit how much we weigh or how much we want to lose

this is a fantastic site full of great people and loads of great support, there are quite a few guys on here already so you not on your own x
if you need any help just holler lol
at the top of the forum page there is a section called stickies and in there there are loads of recipes to help you and if you need any syn values there is a section in there for you to ask for help in synning stuff
i hope you enjoy your stay with minimins

i love the place and am always lurking in the shadows lol
xxxxx

Thanks for the reply. I have even been thinking about joining a gym but not solely convinced on that one yet....

:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:
Hello Paul
Welcome to Mini's and good luck with your weight loss

Gen xxx

Welcome Paul :wavey:

You done the most important thing which is start..

Also, this place is invaluable for support. It will help you on your way.

Good luck

Sarah

Hi Paul, nice to meet you, this is a great place for everything you need on the SW plan, good luck and well done for joining SW. xxx

:welcome: Paul

I really recommend the recipe sticky at the top of the page. You get loads of ideas in there.

Good luck and well done for taking to courage to join a group. We have 1 man at our group and he is always looked after by us girls!

Hello and Welcome!

This site is fab as everyone else has said :)

Any probs we all here to help and support.

Good Luck on ya journey
xx

lol
xx

Hi Paul and welcome :wavey: this place is fantastic, it really has helped me keep on track. You've taken the first step and thats the hardest and we're all here to help :D

Back