I have stopped LT but want to say something

merlin

Me as I want to look xxx
I have stopped LT. I am trying not to make excuses however I could not cope with the headaches. I take kapake for headaches normally but wow now they are bad.

However....what I REALLY want to say is a BIG THANK YOU for your support and replies. I know it was only a few days but I have so much respect for you all. You take people in under your wings and offer support and help.

I honestly thank you from the bottom of my heart. :thankyou:

You guys are awesome, every single one of you and I sincerely wish you ALL the very best in the future and with your goals.

I am not giving up my quest to become healthier and slimmer. I just realised today LT is fab but not for me. I hope you all make your targets and will check back to look.

Again a whopping big thank you to you fabulous people :grouphugg:

xxxxx Love always,Merlin xxxxx

Aw....sorry to see you go and that it didn't work out for you.....all the very best in whatever you decide to do.
xxxxxx:wave_cry:

Awww hun...if you are already on co codamol 30/500 and they are still there ... i would get back to your docs as well ..there will be something else you can have too diclofenic will ease the muscle tension...again not ideal if you are eating as t will cause problems with stomach linings... sorry to see you go but, health provails all!!! Good luck with your chosen diet! Have you thought about LOW GL/I as it keeps your sugar stable and you dont get overly hungry on it x x

best of luck with whichever path you choose. I hope you find a diet that suits

You take care Merlin,look after yourself,hope the headaches ease x

Aw Merlin.

Lipotrim isn't for everyone. I'm really struggling with the side effects too. I was just going to go and have a bath and think about whether this is right for me.

I really really wish you the very best of success. It's not over. Check out Atkins, GI or healthy eating and exercise.

I hope you're happy.

x

I wish you the very bust of luck in the future hun!! Come back and let us know how you get on babe!! :) :) xxx

Merlin - I've just been trying to work out how to send you a private message but I can't do it.

I've only just worked out teletext - never mind all this forum business!

I was only wanting to say all the best again, thank you for your post and genuinely wish you good luck. I kinda understand where you are coming from because I've had such a sh*te few days myself!

Good luck with it all. Enjoy tonight.

wishing you lots of luck with whatever you decide to do hun x

Merlin - I've just been trying to work out how to send you a private message but I can't do it.

I've only just worked out teletext - never mind all this forum business!

Hey hun. You need to have posted more before you unlock private messaging privilieges. I think the magic number for PMs is 100 :)

Aw ok. Well I've done it in public now anyway so no matter :)

Thanks for the info!

Wishing you all the best Merlin on your weight loss journey.

Love Mini xxx

Aw ok. Well I've done it in public now anyway so no matter :)

Thanks for the info!

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 posts you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You also need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Yeah that's cool. Thanks for the info.

Sorry it didnt work out hon but best of luck for the future and hope you find a way of getting where you want
Gen xx

D'oh!! Dunno where I got 100 from!!

Merlin I am so sorry LT didn't work out for you and I wish you all the very best with whichever plan you go with to shift your weight. I do hope you will keep popping on here and let us know how you are doing.

Take care babe.

x

Back