I have struggled this weekend!!

Slimoncemore

Wants to be slim!
Hi my lovely Cd buddies.

It has been a struggle this weekend for me! I am on day 18 and have lost 13lbs so far but this weekend all I have wanted to do is eat, eat, eat!!

I cried tonight and told my hubby that I thought I was going to fail - he gave me a hug and suggested I had an extra pack rather than giving in to temptation and eating something I shoudn't.

Does anyone else find it harder at weekends? During the week I am at work and too busy to think about it but when I am at home all day the fridge calls me.

Just feeling sorry for myself - I do want to be slim (honest!)

Hope you are all doing ok :wave_cry:

Hi Slimoncemore

I started last friday and was 100% until yesterday. the shame :(
i was staying at my parents house and in moment of madness (and totm)
had a packet of crisps and bar of chocolate.
I have been worrying myself over it, but after reading some posts on here i have just decided to dust myself down and stick at it. Have been 100% today and im hoping my slip up wont affect me too badly.

Oops. Forgot to add,
i do think weekend can b harder.
Esp if youre out and about.
x

Hi Emma,

yes just get straight back on to it - why do we do it though?

I had a bad day at work on Friday and at lunchtime went to M & S and bought a cooked chicken breast to eat.

I think this set the mood for the weekend and although I haven't completely 'pigged out' I had two babybels and an atkins bar as well as my 3 shakes.

Hi Emma,

yes just get straight back on to it - why do we do it though?

I had a bad day at work on Friday and at lunchtime went to M & S and bought a cooked chicken breast to eat.

I think this set the mood for the weekend and although I haven't completely 'pigged out' I had two babybels and an atkins bar as well as my 3 shakes.

Oh i agree. I started with having few pieces of brocoli, and im sure if i hadnt i wouldnt have been tempted later on.lol

Hello.

I have only been on ss for a week but i def felt hungrier this weekend. I also eat more at the weekends when i wasnt dieting.

That was a great suggestion by your husband and he sounds really surportive.

Hiya, I too have had the weekend from hell, it is my first week and on day 5 today, I have been soo hungry and today we went for a long walk in the woods, when we got back I felt like I couldn't even stand up a min longer (shake well over due) and had a 10 minute crying fit on my OH, luckily he very supportive though and went and made my shake and made me a bath cos was so cold, hoping this cant last much longer! x

Hi everyone

Just wanted to say well done for coming this far:) It does get easier in some ways - just keep thinking of what you will feel like in the summer when you have lost the weight:)

It is hard and sometimes I slip, but just get straight back on and focus on the positives.

Good luck and keep going till you get there;)
Sharon xx

Hi all
I think everyone has weak moments the way I look at it is: even though I slip up I do not eat as much as I would be eating if I was not on CD, I am much more aware of what I eat and that must be a good thing. We cannot undo what has been done but we can take steps to continue on our weight loss dream, so lets not dwell to much on our weakness and work towards making the dream a reality. we all new it was not going to be easy, so why do we beat ourselves up when we find it so hard.
We can do it with a little help from these posts.
It has taken me years to get this big and some days I ate healthily Ha!. now hopefully the reverse will happen I will get slim and somedays I may have a bad day. I hope this makes sense

I slipped up this weekend too.... Went out for a friends bday (drinking diet coke), before getting the taxi my friends were getting kebabs etc and I cheated, I ordered a piece of chicken, picked the batter off and scoffed it!! It wasnt even proper chicken, it was the processed 'fake' chicken! Do u think it will effect my loss? Sat was day 3 and Im getting weighed Fri morn....

Sarah x

i feel the exact same lol its like things have gone into reverse, i now dread the weekends while looking forward to going work as if im at work i dont have time to think about the forbidden F's lol. but i suppose being in reverse is what we all want, we've gone from thin to fat so now we want to go from fat to thin hee hee :D
shelleyxxx

Back