I have such an urge to eat

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by AussieBug, 22 June 2007 Social URL.

1. AussieBug

AussieBug Full Member

oh lordy I want to eat something so baddly! :wave_cry:

I'm feeling so down today, and I just want to eat :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    Just drink lots of water:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: and then more water, go for a walk, bath even do the ironing.
    Anything to focus your thoughts off food.
    Sazzy34

4. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    I felt exactly the same yesterday. I found that a bath distracted me for an hour or so, then when the hunger came back later in the evening I ended up rowing with hubby and having an early night.

Dont give in to the temptation to eat. Remind yourself why you are dieting and as sazzy said, keep glugging the water

5. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

Have you got any tetras? Put one in the freezer... It will take a while to freeze (about 4 hours) but at least you know at tea time you'll be able to "eat" something, they take about half an hour to eat..

Hang on in there, the urge will pass - and you'll feel so proud of yourself tomorrow for resisting!!

6. AussieBug

AussieBug Full Member

thanks everyone...

I would love to have a bath, but am at work at the moment - so that's a no go :(

I even have money on my desk so I can sneak off to the vending machine. god... I sound like such a moaner!

*woe is me*

7. tishtosh

tishtosh Hopeful for the future

Diet:
    Atkins
    I feel a bit like you today, Aussiebug and I was glad to see the replies and I'm back focussing on why I started and where I want to end (thanks to all the replies!), and I don't want to do what I've always done in the past which was give in. I'm in this to win (ie lose lots!)

Hope you see the light too AB :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

8. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

DON'T DO IT !!!

you'll be so mad with yourself....STEP AWAY FROM THE VENDING MACHINE Missy !!! :p

glug some more water...make a list of all the reasons why you wanna lose the weight, brush your teeth (guess you can't cos ur in work...:rolleyes:)....do anything but don't do it !

let us know how you get on....

love

Debz xx

9. AussieBug

AussieBug Full Member

ok... I'm managing - and feeling a little bit better about myself.

thanks again for all your supportive messages. :)

10. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am so like you, i want to eat, but i am refusing too, and it's only day one. i dont think it is as bad for me like it is for you as i am not ss, im on 2 shakes and a meal, and now it's tea time i can't think of what to have. I have had bread rolls calling my name all day but have resisted. i only had a small bit of beefburger to see if it was cooked through for my 2 year old. so i am quite chuffed with myself.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.