I have thrown out all my size 16's....

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
yep - I went shopping yesterday and bought two pairs of jeans and one pair of combats - all size 14 - they all fit (a little snuggly) so I (probably a little hastily) threw all the size 16 jeans I had to buy after the wee man was born in the bin - felt pretty good actually. I am heading in one direction only and I wont need them anymore!

its a fab feeling isnt it? ive to new jeans that are size 14 but there going out jeans so if i throw out my 16s wont have anything to wear haha suppose i should go shopping haha

well done ya should feel soooooooooo proud xxx

Fantastic well done! x

Yay well done :) ... altho if you look on the slimming world thread they are doing a clothing giveaway ;) ...
Am gonna put some of my size 18s on there later xx

well done,i loved outting my size 16s! now i can wear a 12-14 its a great feeling!

Congratulations!!!

Size 14:wow::wow::wow:

Happy Days!!!

4zxfbeu.gif

Love Mini xxx

Hiya..thanks for your comment, and doing my reputaion thingy...don't quite know how that works yet though....

Well done, I have just got into a size 16, so I have thrown away all my size 18's, its costly work this slimming!!!!!

Definately the right thing to do, the last time I lost some weight I didn't do that and as the weight came creeping back on, I just went back into old clothes. I've now sent all my 18s to the charity shop and hopefully the size 16s will be going the same way soon. Good luck and well done on your loss so far. x

Size 14, well done you!

I've just discovered I can take off my size 20 trousers without undoing them so I'm going to sew a dart into the back of them for now as I'd like to be in a 16 soon :)

Size 14, well done you!

I've just discovered I can take off my size 20 trousers without undoing them so I'm going to sew a dart into the back of them for now as I'd like to be in a 16 soon :)

yay thats great, when im into 18s im guna have a party.

Back