I have to be accountable no matter what. 30 kg to loose!

Misskim81

Well today is a new start for me. I will be doing the "old" WW points system as I was very comfortable on that. I brought a couple of new fitness games for the WII (figured I should start off slowly) and I joined this group so I could feel supported and offer my support in return. I feel really ready to make a change in my life. I am so over feeling tired and clothes that either look like tents or far too tight. I just want to find me again and I know I am in there somewhere. As of now I recognize that I am completely accountable for my own actions. I want to be able to give myself praise not be angry. So I have set mini goals and when
Those are reached I get to go and buy myself a piece of clothing towards the final outfit that I have chosen. :)

Hi,:wavey: you've certainly come to the right place for support and understanding, i joined a few days ago and iv'e already met some really nice people, and there is loads of inspiration here too, im just 4 days into my weight loss, i had thought about using the wii but im scared to step on the board incase i break it, will do it in a few weeks when i've lost a bit, looking forward to see you become a loser lol.:)

I managed to get through day 1 successfully and with a smile on my face. Cravings were intense but at the end of it all I did all the right things. I am feeling good and confident that it is my time to succeed. :)

Well day 2 has been a breeze. Been so busy with the kids home on holidays. Having a coupe of bevies tonight which are included in my points. It is nice to say "I am doing it" rather than "I am going to start tomorrow ". :)

I noticed that everyone on here uses lbs as their weight measurement. Well due to being an Aussie we use kgs. So I downloaded an app to convert kgs to lbs. The scary thing is it makes me seem like I have so much more to loose as the numbers are higher. But at least now I understand what everyone is talking about.

Today has been the hardest so far for me. Just seems that i felt left out of our family meal tonight due to the lack of food on my plate and no dessert. I know I am doing this to help me, and that has to be my focus. Silly how I have such an attachment to food. I guess at least i now know i can fight some of it now.

Aw Kim,
you might feel a bit left out but, would eating it not have made you feel worse for longer? you know its worth it and it can seem unfair that we cant eat what we want at times, dont feel down hun, feel strong because you did manage to resist and feel proud that you have the strength to do it. dont give in babe, consider just a few weeks from now would you rather be a dress size bigger or a dress size smaller?? you can do it, we can all do it. x

So I am feeling good today. Have had a rough couple of days with life but have still managed to track my eating and stay within my points. Tomorrow is the last day before weigh in so going to try an go the extra mile. Confident of a loss :) I found a new quote today that I have stuck on my fridge for motivation ..........You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be. -David Viscott I love it. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day out there.

Hi MissKim, good luck for tomorrow, glad you're feeling good, I've got high hopes for mine on Sunday :fingerscrossed:

Hi mspiggy how are you going today. I am sorry I have not asked yet. What program are you doing? Having a good day today. Keeping busy and trying to constantly move. The kids are keeping me moving anyway :p .

I had my first weigh in this morning, I lost 3.8kg (8.4lbs) yay :) I am very happy with that.

Hi MissKim,
well done, you must be really pleased with that, im doin a sensible eating plan, i dont do well on structured plans tried ww, ss and sw, never managed to keep it up for more than 2 or 3 months then would always gain more than i lost - hence the 20 stone!! using the paul mckenna cd +dvd too and im pretty certain that this is the one that will work for me.:)

Hi mspiggy just thought I would check in and see how your doing this week :) hope your well

So nearing the end of week 2 and I have decided that I am going to have a protein only day tomorrow. And next week I will have 3 days of protein only. Just want to give my body a bit of a detox from anything bad. I am a bugger for weighing myself most days and I know it is bad but I really like to track it. I also know about the fluctuations that can occur daily and combat that the day before weigh in by making sure I have no carbs after lunch. This seems to really help. Hmmmm wonder what weigh in will have in store for me this week!

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. Let us know how you get on. Looks like your doing really well so far. What diet plan are you following?

xxx

Ok so weigh in was ok. Lost 600grams. I am doing the old weight watchers plan. What program are you doing????

Hi,:wavey: you've certainly come to the right place for support and understanding, i joined a few days ago and iv'e already met some really nice people, and there is loads of inspiration here too, im just 4 days into my weight loss, i had thought about using the wii but im scared to step on the board incase i break it, will do it in a few weeks when i've lost a bit, looking forward to see you become a loser lol.:)

Love 'stop stuffing my face with rubbish diet'...lololol....isn't that truly what all diets/weight loss/healthy eating plans should be called!:D Good luck to you:)

So approaching the end of week three and I am feeling very confident all will be ok. I am feeling good so far. A little hungry this week but that is normal. Well will post in the morning with hopefully a good result. :)

Good luck for the WI. I am following the WW pro points plan sort of lol. Fingers crossed for a good loss for you this week. x

So had weigh in this morning . Lost 1.5 kg ( 3lb 4) that makes a total loss of 6 kg (13lb 2) . Yay very happy :)

Back