• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I have to do it this time - New CD Diary

Hi All
I am back again and this time I have to finish it regardless of what's going on in my life. I want to be slim!!!!!

I have spent the last 6 weeks messing about and decided with a week off work I will start again, but so far I've been eating, using being ill as an excuse, well no more, my throat is so swollen I can't eat anything much, so milkshakes and water all the way.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

debz32

Gold Member
Well done Mel for getting back on track - that can be so hard.....you know CD works

Good luck with your new start....keep us posted !!

Debz x

Good luck with the restart Mel and hope you feel better soon xxx

nimi

well done one day me pic will be there ive been on cd for 3 weeks and lost 19ibs finding it bit hard thou ate some food today feel guilty will contine tomorrow on cd

Hi Mel, great to have you back on the wagon and the forum.
Just wanted to wish you luck and send you hugs...

I have been struggeling a bit as well after 2 weeks off but I'm now back on track. It's hard, I know, but I find it very rewarding at the same time...

We'll all do it..together..

xxx

Thanks ladies I'm glad my head is back in a place where I can get on with CD and get back on here, the last 6/7 weeks have been a nightmare, but I am determined to get the rest of the weight off, back up to 20st 13lb and I don't see my CDC until the 4th June, so hoping most of the 13lb will be gone.

If I could just get rid of this bloody cough and cold I'd be happier, throat hurts like hell and think I have either bronchitis or a chest infection - the joy, but at least my appetite has gone, everytime I eat something I have a coughing fit

Hi All
I am back again and this time I have to finish it regardless of what's going on in my life. I want to be slim!!!!!

I have spent the last 6 weeks messing about and decided with a week off work I will start again, but so far I've been eating, using being ill as an excuse, well no more, my throat is so swollen I can't eat anything much, so milkshakes and water all the way.
Hi mel, just wanted to say good luck with your restart. Best of luck :)

how do i get a weight tracker new to site still finding it hard to use this site total weight loss in 3 weeks 19ibs
Here's a link to how to set it up :) http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

Hi Ladies
Well I had an awful 2 week's on CD and it's the final straw, at the moment I cannot do this diet, I don't have the willpower to get into Ketosis and stick with it. I'm taking a break try healthy eating and exercise. It was a hard decision to make and it feels like someone has taken away my comfort blanket, but it's what I have to do for now.

I'll still be lurking about on here