ProPoints I HAVE to do it this time!!

Thankyou so much for the advice. I will take my own drink with me and hopefully they will get Chinese so I can have a chow Mein and use my weeklies for a slither of cake.
Feeling a bit more calmer now! Thankyou xx

I'm no expert, just giving a few wee tips I try to follow at the minute. Enjoy your night! X

Well I calculated I went over by about 12pp last night but I had all my weeklies so 37 weeklies left very happy with that.
Just tucking into a 10pp brunch
image-1748410419.jpg

Hey everyone, managed to stay within points yesterday sorry for the lack of diary update will be back to it today just had a busy day yesterday.
My baby girl is off to hospital tomorrow to have her tonsils out and adenoids and grommets done and she's only 3 :-( they cancelled the last op right at the last minute due to lack of beds (she was in her pj's ready to go down!!) so hoping it will go ahead tomorrow but not looking forward to the over night stay. We have to be there for 1pm but she can't eat after 7:30am bless her. I hardly slept last night worrying about it all so going for a better night tonight. No idea how I will do food wise at the hospital but will do the best I can xx

Thanks everyone and thanks for the advice about taking a packed lunch I think I will do that.
Hoping I sleep better than I did last night xx

Thats ok, I know how hard it is to stay on track in a hospital.. of all places!!! Im a student nurse so I have to avoid the easy option as best I can!! My nan was in hospital for 7months and I visited about 5times a week and relied on taking something from home to stop me goin to a vending machine or cafe!! at the end of visiting times, I had to pass the cafe each time when all their tray bakes/pasties etc were 3 for £1 instead of £2-£4 each! Nightmare for a sweet tooth like me!
X

Subscribed, food looks great. I also have a lot to lose and attempting at home with weight watchers, so will be great to get food hints.
Good luck with tomorrow, hopefully all will go ahead as planned x

Subscribed, food looks great. I also have a lot to lose and attempting at home with weight watchers, so will be great to get food hints. Good luck with tomorrow, hopefully all will go ahead as planned x

Hi Leanne thanks for joining. I've done WW several times so if u need help with anything then just let me know. There is a great app for the iPhone called ultimate value diary xx

Hope your wee girl got on ok with her op today and her mummy is ok too?! Food choices in hospitals are a nightmare, just relax and worry about good again after you get your wee one home and sorted. X

Hi Nessa, hope everything went ok today hun xx

Thanks Hun all ok and up on the ward now. Not sure I will get much sleep but glad it's all over

I was doing very well pointing my food but ended up having a pasty for tea! But I had 22PP left so hoping not too much damage done

image-3605310346.jpg
image-2383466031.jpg

Awww how cute is she:) Glad everything went ok . Have been thinking of you. I am sure the pastry was ok to have. Hope you'll get some sleep tonight. xx

Awww how cute is she:) Glad everything went ok . Have been thinking of you. I am sure the pastry was ok to have. Hope you'll get some sleep tonight. xx

Thanks love we have the tiniest new born baby opposite us who has a good set of lungs on her!! Sophie is still awake, hoping to sleep soon!! Xx

Back