ProPoints I HAVE to do it this time!!

My day so far in pictures!!
24pp used 23pp remaining

image-526586324.jpg

image-2417908561.jpg

image-3128356742.jpg

image-1918548978.jpg

Loving the pics, and those biscuits look great for 2pp, I am not norm a sweet girl def a savoury person, but sometimes you just need something to hit the spot.

Hope your little girl was better today.
Our little niece (well she's 13) was. Rushed into hospital. She's got a water infection which has gone to her blood:( rubbish year so far. Xx

Hope your little girl was better today. Our little niece (well she's 13) was. Rushed into hospital. She's got a water infection which has gone to her blood:( rubbish year so far. Xx

Sorry to hear about your niece Hun, sending big hugs and thinking of you. You really are having a rubbish year xx

Ohh them biscuits look yummy. I've a real thing for Creme eggs at the minute lol. But I think a whole packet of biscuits may be too much of a test for me ha. Tessa I really hope your little niece is okay xx

To be honest it wasn't that great, was more chocolate and biscuit tasting than the sweet hit of creme egg filling, I was disappointed!! Xx

To be honest it wasn't that great, was more chocolate and biscuit tasting than the sweet hit of creme egg filling, I was disappointed!! Xx

ohh thats great, sounds like I wouldn't like them either..phew

10PP breakfast!! Yum
image-4191382731.jpg

Ok so just seen that Backstreet boys are touring over here this year!! Think I might collapse with excitement eek!!!!!!!

Just done 25mins on the wii fit!!

I'd love a wii fit! Used a friends once, played wii sports, great fun!

We got it second hand for £13!! (Already had the wii)

It was great fun, I did some hula hooping and some jogging!!

Miss Sophie after her bath!!
image-3589776628.jpg

First time I've been able to bath her because she wasn't well enough and because of the grommets in her ears she's not allowed to get water in the them so had to stuff them with cotton wool (well hubby had too! Cotton wool is my biggest phobia!!)
She can't go swimming for 12 weeks!! And she LOVES swimming.

Last nights huge 19pp dinner!!
Wrap pizza, jacket potato and salad.
image-1796068952.jpg

And today's 11pp lunch
2 sandwich thins with wafer thin ham, lettuce, beetroot and salad cream 7pp, mature dairylea dunker 4pp and grapes.
image-4127041015.jpg

Back