i have to laugh...

lildanni

I started ww last summer as a size 18-20 and now warmer weather has arrives obv as a 12-14 now I have next to nothing to wear....the majority of stuff is too big so I'm surviving in 2 pairs of leggings, 2 tops and a dress! This isn't too bad tho coz I work 5 days a week in a uniform.

Tried on a pair of shorts from last summer yesterday and obv they fell straight down...all I could do was laugh! There's me and the bf stood in my room (I was getting changed so we could go a BBQ) with shorts round my ankles!

Trying to convince him that a good way to spend Saturday (payday tomorrow!!) is shopping but it ain't working lol

Haha I get this too! I've gone from a 16-18 to an 8-10 and nothing fits! I'm excited about a thin summer but may need to win the lottery to afford my new wardrobe!!

Annoying though it may be, it's the best kind of annoying :) hehe

Haha I know the feeling! I'm currently wearing a pair of shorts that are about 4" too big! I've just put a belt round them to keep them up XD

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds to me like a great way to spend a Saturday :D

I need to buy some new summer clothes myself. Just shorts for now I think - the only knee-length shorts I have are size 18 and, as I'm currently a 16 (hopefully soon to be a 14!), they are huge on me!

I searched out my holiday clothes n same thing happened! Great feeling but need to spend loads of money now x I hated last years hols cos I felt fat but not this year. Roll on July 8th x

i did the same last weekend and ended up crying as i had no summer clothes to wear!!then i remembered,,hey they dont fit as there all to big not the other way round:D started off 14-16 now 10-12

Ive been selling all my old my clothes from last summer (some with tags still on) on ebay, and ive been buying new clothes form the money ive been getting. Also tesco are doing the voucher exchange again, and they have some nice clothes.The thing is a keep picking up bigger sizes and i end up taking them back, i was a size 18-20 last year and now im 14 yey!. lol.

I lost a lot of weight a few years ago and in a rush for work one morning put on a pair of trouser i had only bought about a month before only to get to work for everyone to have a great laugh about all the extra material billowing around the rear end and i actually tripped over them a few times cos they were dragging at the back. They were so new that when i went to the shop they still had them and i ended up getting them 2 sizes smaller. To this day in work they talk my clown trousers! ;-)

I know what you mean. Trouble is, I'm now between the two sizes I don't mind being. So there's no point buying more stuff until I fit comfortably into 32" trousers!!

I know what you mean. Trouble is, I'm now between the two sizes I don't mind being. So there's no point buying more stuff until I fit comfortably into 32" trousers!!

Just wanted to say well done hbb!! You are looking fab, and you've done really well!

Awww, thanks PR. It's lovely comments like that, that spur me on!

Just need to get some nice pictures now!
xx

i did the same last weekend and ended up crying as i had no summer clothes to wear!!then i remembered,,hey they dont fit as there all to big not the other way round:D started off 14-16 now 10-12

Yay :D Must've been a nice realisation ^_^

I am refusing to buy any more clothes in my current size!! I'm gonna live in the same few pairs of trousers and tops :p

I know, lol :D I'm pretty reluctant to buy size 16s atm because I hopefully won't need them for much longer!

Back