I have to succeed this time...for ME!!!

StacyJune

At present i am at my heaviest. I am heavier than i was when i expecting my girls.

Through the last 10 years of my life my weight has yo yoed between being a size 10 and (a very fitted) size 18 (now). I quit smoking in January 2008 and thats where my current weight problem began.
I put on about a stone and then became pregnant in June/July of that year. When my daughter was born (2 weeks late, she really didn't wanna come out) i went back to pre pregnancy weight and some less due to breast feeding. Once i stopped bfing i found my self too busy to eat properly and put on about 3 stone!!!!

7 months later and i am still fat, only i have breathing problems now, bad back and i sweat just looking at a hill, yet i love walking.

I visited my gp who told me my BMI is bad at 35.7 and she has now given me exercise on prescription. I know now that this is serious and i have to lose weight, i really want to do it this time FOR ME, so i can look good and feel good.

So whilst i'm waiting to hear what i need to do now i am going to start eating healthier, stop eating junk and exercise more.

I will keep you updated on my journey and plan to take some pictures for before and after, i think it's what i need to do for the extra kick up the arse lol.

Feel free to comment on or just read about my journey to fighting the flab x

Helloo StacyJune

Just wanted to wish you all the best on your weight loss journey. I have just started my journey (saturday just gone) and just noticing something needs changing and getting started into it is a big step in itself so well done on that. Good luck on your journey, I'm sure you will do really well! Everyone on here is so supportive so you always have an amazing support network if you have a bad day or feel down. All the best :)

Hiya stacy.. all the best with your weight loss journey.. its hard but gonna be sooo worth it, and there are so many wonderful people on this site that will give you words of encouragement on those low days when we just want to sit and pig out.. i had a bad day a few days ago but the last few days for me have been awesome.. a month on and iv lost 10lbs..i dont feel hungry all the time any more..unlike the 1st week i started, Ahhh it was so horrible, anyway like i said good luck chick,

Hi Stacy,

Good luck on your weight loss journey. You sound so determined, I'm sure you'll do well.

Hi Stacy, good luck on your journey, there are loads of really lovely people on here to give encouragement and I've found that this has really helped me so I hope it helps you too. x

Back