I have to....

Serena88

.... If I'm ever in a beer garden on a hot day I have to have an ice cold pint of cider!

.....if I'm eating a magnum I have to bite all the chocolate of before eating the ice cream!

.....I'll share food with anyone but I have to have the last bit (its the best lol).

..... I need sauce in my life. Dry food and me don't get on!

..... Tap the top a can 3 Times so it doesn't fizz over, even though I no it probably makes no difference!

Anyone else have any funny little things they have to do?

i get on my motorbike form the left hand side,

and when my dog winks at me i always wink back, just in case

brim. said:
i get on my motorbike form the left hand side,

and when my dog winks at me i always wink back, just in case

Haha

...put the knives back in the knife block a certain way (much to the OH's amusement!)

...have a biscuit with a cup of tea. And the biscuit has to be dunked!

I also do the 'can tap'!

Miss_Corset said:
...put the knives back in the knife block a certain way (much to the OH's amusement!)

...have a biscuit with a cup of tea. And the biscuit has to be dunked!

I also do the 'can tap'!

Oh yes, got to dunk you biccie in your brew :D

I have to leave yorkshire puddings until the very end

I have to straighten wonky pictures when I pass them

I also have to tap the can 3 times before I open it...it bring the CO2 to the top so it doesn't fizz over! :)

I have to put my drink bang smack in the middle of a beer mat

Ok...I have a problem! :eek:

dudette2001uk said:
I have to leave yorkshire puddings until the very end

I have to straighten wonky pictures when I pass them

I also have to tap the can 3 times before I open it...it bring the CO2 to the top so it doesn't fizz over! :)

I have to put my drink bang smack in the middle of a beer mat

Ok...I have a problem! :eek:

Weirdly I have to have Yorkshire Puds first before they go soggy!

This thread is fascinating ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I find I always leave the best bit of a meal till the end even though it means risking being to full to eat it!!!

I have to avoid walking on three grids!

I have to have the radio on an equal volume number haha!

It's official, were nutters! X

I have to have my steering wheel straight so the logo is exactly horizontal when i park my car.

I have to have my muller lights in date order in the door of my fridge.

:)

Haha, this is hilarious!

I can't eat any sort of sliced meat or ham unless it's folded up first.
I can't eat tuna unless I've been through the entire tin with a fork pulling out all the bits that don't look quite perfect (which is normally half of the tin lol).
I have to have a little bit of each food on my plate on my fork at the same time.
I can't sleep unless I have some sort of noise in my ears! Normally cartoons!

Lots of food issues going on! :eek:

Thanks gawd, I'm not alone in the OCD department!

If I'm eating a burger, I have to eat around the outside in a circle before eating the middle bit.
I have to have odd quantities of foods on my plate (i.e. 3 tomato slices, 7 meatballs). It just looks wrong otherwise.

...I could only think of these two just now, but didn't feel right not adding a 3rd. So, obviously, I have to list things in groups of three. Oh dear, it's worse than I thought...

brilliant!

I have to sleep cuddling something (normally a cushion much to OH's disgust!)

I also cannot walk across 3 drains/grates and look like a total loon when I have to leap the 2nd one if I can't get round them!

Every time I leave the house I make sure I stroke each of my cats, tell them I love them and to be good boys (yes a bit sad but important to me).

brilliant!

I have to sleep cuddling something (normally a cushion much to OH's disgust!)

I also cannot walk across 3 drains/grates and look like a total loon when I have to leap the 2nd one if I can't get round them!

Every time I leave the house I make sure I stroke each of my cats, tell them I love them and to be good boys (yes a bit sad but important to me).

Caz - love the cat one! I always say goodbye to our purrbag too! She's normally on the arm of the sofa when I leave so I wave before I shut the door and shout something like "Be a good girl, Miaow!", to which the only response is a look of contempt which means "sod off and let me go back to sleep!"

I CANNOT have only one wet hand!!! It could make me very distressed :) my husband loves this lol. X

Fiona - this really made me giggle! xx

i always eat round the outside of jaffa cakes first mmmmmmmmm

Lol

I have to when eating a twix, bite the toffee and chocolate off and use the biscuit bit to dunk in my tea.

I have to have work/resident parking permits and tax disc straight on my windscreen.

I have to mow the lawn all round the edge first then go down in lines.

I have to pull my lab coat over my hands so i don't touch the 3 door handles coming to and from the toilets at work.

:)

Count the number of stairs as I walk up - still applies when I have climbed them daily and know how many there are

Count the number of crisps / grapes whatever I am eating - if someone else pinches a handful of crisis I estimate the number they had and add it up the total

(slinks off to have a word with self......)

Back