1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Green Day I have two tins of green lentils

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by maypole, 29 November 2009 Social URL.

1. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Slimming World
    Any suggestions on what do do with them?:eatdrink051:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Slimming World
    BUMP!! Anyone??
  4. avisk

avisk xx

Slimming World
    Lentils go beautifully with sausages - finely dice some onion and carrot and cook until soft in some frylight. Then stir in the lentils, season and heat through. Serve with sausages.

And if you look on the Waitrose website there are loads of ideas:

Recipe Search - Waitrose.com

You will have to do some adapting, obviously - Waitrose recipes tend to be a bit heavy on the olive oil! - but there are some interesting recipes there. I particularly like the one for roast fennel and courgettes with green lentils.

Some of the recipes refer to cooking the lentils but obviously you won't have to do that as the ones in the tins are already cooked and just need heating through really.

I hope that is helpful.
  5. Mel2

Mel2 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    I always add lentils to soups and stews to bulk them out.
  6. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Slimming World
    Thank you for your replies. I'll get busy with my lentils on my day off on friday
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.