I have ummed and I have ahhhhhed but I am starting afresh!

stivesliz

Gold Member
I am not crazy ( well maybe a bit ) but after a month of putting on and being undecided and then thinking I'll continue my journey I have decided I cant look at another plus sign in my book.

So as of 9.30 this morning I am officially a ( very experienced ) newbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been a tough call but I#m gonna do it - wish me luck everyone xxxxxxxxx

Oh and by the way, a massive thank you to all my lovely friends on here who can tell I have had a few hiccups - I have had messages of support and a lot of love thrown my way and I freally do appreciate it. You're a great bunch xxxxxxxxxx

Good luck!!!!!!=D

Sent from my magic paint brush using invisible paint

Good luck Liz! I know you can do it, you know you can do it :) xx

Good luck Liz - enjoy the fresh start!

I think it's a really good idea! It will work well for you psychologically, here's to your 'first' 100% week and a fabby dabby first loss next week x

Hey Liz,

Great to hear you're back on plan! You're such a support to so many people on here, I hope we can support you just as much :)

I'm back on it this week after 4 weeks of travelling with work and holidaying - drinking and eating wwwwaaaaayyyy too much! I've got a 4lb gain to shift, then it's onwards and downwards to Christmas!

Best of luck, lovely lady. xx

Hey Liz,

Great to hear you're back on plan! You're such a support to so many people on here, I hope we can support you just as much :)

I'm back on it this week after 4 weeks of travelling with work and holidaying - drinking and eating wwwwaaaaayyyy too much! I've got a 4lb gain to shift, then it's onwards and downwards to Christmas!

Best of luck, lovely lady. xx

Aww thanks so much. To be honest I was worried about starting again and losing what I had lost lol but I actually feel quite liberated! I have lunch out today grrrr and book group tonight grrrrrr but am going to try and be a bit sensible xxxxxx

Hi Liz

I did the same, after messing about with the same couple of pounds since christmas. The last straw was when I checked my book before going on holiday the same time as last year and realising I had only lost 2.5lbs! I had promised myself I would be at target for the next holiday and I failed horribly.

Anyway had 4 weeks off and have been back as a new mbr for 2 wks now (get weighed for 3rd time tomorrow) and I have been 100% the whole time. Couldn't even do a day before. Like you say its liberating cause I'm not thinking I need to get back to what I was before. Good luck. x

Theres a really good thread for newbies you should read ;)
Good Luck xx

LOL Emsie - maybe I should xxx

Oh my first day went well yesterday - I had lunch at the s****iest place in town - pre arranged and couldnt get out of it. Luckily it was VERY nouvelle cuisine and all the meals were 'deconstructed' - I had fish pir which actually consisted of a slice of grilled fish and then a tiny mot of mashed tatty with a couple of prawns in it LOL xxxx

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to slimming world, well sort of had tried it a few year back but never took it serious to be honest.

I've lost 2st 7lb doing weight watchers from home. Messed around the past 8 weeks or so. I've just returned from a 2 week hol in florida thought i would have gained half a stone but didnt gain a single lb! I ate loads of lovely food but the walking must have made up for it.

The reason i wanted to loose weight was for this holiday. I was really angry/upset with myself for not being at goal. I was getting sick of counting points and having to eat different meals to the rest of the family. So before i went on hol i decided I would try something new when i got back. So here i am i joined a group last night and set a target of 8st 7lb.

Would love to get there before xmas but before i return to florida next september will do haha.

Good Luck everyone! Day one has went good for me so far! x

Back