I have until August 2013 to get into the dress, and change the way I live my life!

Iamreadyforthis

Hi all,

My wedding is August 2013, people think that this is ages away. I have my dress, which is 2 sizes 2 small (as they didnt do it in my size :cry:). So here I go, loose weight to get into the dress, but more importantly to change my life, and they way I live my life. I am looking forward to a more active healthier me :flirt2:

Well done on your weight lose so far
having a goal really helps to keep you on track ,
back in 2009 i did lipotrim i think you can lose a stone a month on it so your hit target long before your big day :eek:

i'm getting marride in march 2013 so now need to get back on track also 30th in september so want to look the best i can, just trying to decide what diet to do ...

congrats on your wedding plans and well done on finding your dream dress already !

Thanks wannabesize10, congrats on your wedding plans too. Keep me posted on how the planning is coming along!!! Also let me know which diet you decide to do. I have never done a VLCD, and I didnt know what to expect really. I do think i should hit target long before, then its just a matter of keeping it off!!! I did sliming world about 10 years ago and lost 4 stone - but never to target. I put most of that back on over 10 years and have spent some time on low carb diets and losing weight slowly. This seems to be very fast though so I am hoping I wont have to do it for 2 long and then sensible eating and excercise will take over x Keep me posted it would be good to give each other support for weightloss and wedding planning x

Hi
How's your week been ??
i have started slim & save and already lost 4lbs ( i know it's water weight ) but still nice to see the scales getting lesser numbers !

due to the weather etc we have moved the wedding till the end of april 2013 , so i have another 8 weeks to wait :cry: but it will be worth it as the place we have decided on will look so much better with the gardens in bloom etc ,

sooo much to think about and plan hey !

Back