Green Days I havent been doing so well :^(

superslim1972

Hiya,
i've missed 2 weigh in's due to things going on at home & i just no ive put weight on:sigh: so i am not looking forward to my weigh in on tuesday but i no i have to go .
If any of you follow the Green days because i am a veggi i would be intrested what you eat in a day just to give me some ideas.
Iam feeling very unhappy with my weight at the moment & i have to do something about it:girlpower:
If any of you want to follow me on facebook my name is Alison Onions

Hiya Alison,
Firstly well done on getting back to group this week....it can be tough, ive had alot on the last few months too and its not easy I know.
Would suggest you check out the food diaries section as there are some fab menus there and alot of green plans followed.
Be kind on yourself and focus on what you've achieved and not where you may have gone wrong.
Wishing you loads of luck for this week
xx

If i have a green day, i tend to eat alot of pasta, baked beans, potato's and rice!

But i tend to eat alot of fruit, as salad is not high on my list of food, and pick at it all day.

As for not going to group, just make sure you do go back, and i bet it wont be as bad as you think it will!
x

Alison, I eat mostly green days. I have lots of pasta & rice salads for lunch. For tea I'll have quorn curry with rice, quorn sausage casserole, quorn burgers, mushy peas & SW chips, quorn chilli & rice, frittata, tonight I've had rissotto for tea, made with quorn, courgettes, mushrooms & toms.

:eek: Thanks girls,
I wasn't as bad as i thought i stayed the same:D.
Great ideas there thanks i realy like the sound of the rissotto as i havent made one with quorn before sounds yummy :angeldevil:

im not a vegiterian... but im not doing well either and my weigh ins are on a tuesday... and tomorrow is a fresh new start deleting past and have 5 whol days to change things.... we can start journey togethe if you want :) x

Yeah check out the food diary's section & also the recipe sections - they should give you lots of good idea's :)

Back