I haven't disappeared!

ohtobeslinky

Silver Member
I'm still here people - just being quiet for a bit. Feeling really low and down at the moment - could be the diet - could be because I have other people's relationships breaking down around me and I'm the person they all run to. Never good for one's own relationship!

But I am here. I had a maintain this week so I'm low about that. If I don't lose this week I'm going to go mad.

xx Katy xx

Sometimes in life I think we realise we have to put ourselves first and maybe this is a time for you to do that. Don't put your own relationship in second place because of other peoples' troubles.

Stay strong on this, you've done brilliantly up to now!

Cheers hun - I need to get it back in my head that I'm doing this for me a no one else! I will be skinny! xx

Awww hun.....I sure know how you feel......though I have decided to quit until I have got rid of the baggage, then maybe my head will be in the right place.........but will be going SW as still want to try to get the weight off

Hey Katy, good to see you're still around and sticking to the program :D

It's so often the case that when we're trying to be strong other people latch on to our strength to support themselves. It's a compliment to what a great and nurturing friend you are... but sometimes people forget that just because you seem to cope with your own problems and make it look easy that you may well be keeping a lot under the surface. It's hard to turn friends away when they need help (god knows I couldn't, and neither would I want to), but relationships are a two-way street and people need to realise that you need their support as much as they need yours.

From reading your previous posts I can see that you're an amazing person, and have had a lot to deal with in life. You need to put yourself and your OH first, and spend some quality time with each other. You deserve to be kind to yourself!

You know you always have us lot on here to let off steam with when you need it too babe! :hug99:

All the best honey, sending you some good karma :vibes:

Thank you - and special thanks to fabulous_clara - my OH and I need to reconnect and get away from other people with issues.

Ah well - here's to keeping on the diet and resisting the urge to eat king prawns... don't ask me why! xx

Sorry you are a bit in the dumps. Others' woes can wear you out and you do need to keep a perspective and look after yourself. Don't be glum about your sts this week as I see you lost a whopping 8lbs the week before!!! Remember the losses balance out over the weeks so keep your chin up girl. You will be slim and pink!!

Hi hun, glad you are OK, and sorry you have had such a rough time lately.
As everyone else has said, you need to take care of yourself and your partner first. There's no doubt what a kind and generous person you are, but that sometimes means people can take advantage of you.
Spend some of your time and energy on yourself and your other half, its time you took as much care of yourself as you do others!
Hope you have a good week this week, you deserve one if anyone does.
Take care :)

Back