I heard through the grape vine!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by tally772, 23 February 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. tally772

tally772 New Member

hi
    i have been told by a friend that if you get bored by the cambridge bars u can replace them with atkins bars? is this true? as i dont wanna ruin my diet if this isnt true.
    i hve checked the nutritional table and it looks very similar
    pls help
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cat-bee

cat-bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.61%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro-Points
    Hi

I dont think its reccomended by CD sources, but I have been doing it for the past 3 weeks, and it has done me no harm what so ever....

There is a better selection and they taste miles better...people say that you should watch the calories, but they are only a wee bit higher in calories (some are in fact lower) and they are lower in Carb content...

Try them for a bit a bit of variety, having the variety is probably the main thing which has kept me on track..:D

Cat Bee x

4. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    no idea! I am sure a cdc will let us know

5. Slimoncemore

Slimoncemore Wants to be slim!

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.44%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I looked at these too and I must admit if I'm really hungry I have half a bar as a 'snack' but the main difference I have noticed is that the Atkins bars are advertised as snacks - not meal replacements so you wouldn't be getting the minerals and vitamins you get from CD bars.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.