Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I heart SS+

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Shadaca, 24 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Shadaca

Shadaca Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    It's great - I can do weekends, go out and eat, Speaking from someone whose first w/e it is I really thought it would cramp my style,and it hasn't a bit! I also have been doing the 4 packs as the prefered option, but it has been so good to be able to stick to it without being railroaded into a cheating situation!

Between shows we always go to the pub for tea, and they made me a small grilled chicken leafy salad, and today when we were so tired after a plumbing marathon the boys had curry - and I had a tandoori breast and salad! hurrah!

I loves this diet! - and I love that I can make it cheatproof!:D

Last edited: 24 August 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. M-azing

M-azing almost skinny

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(14.02%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    that sounds really wonderful! I'm going to switch to SS+ tomorrow as a preparation for the 810-program.

The best part of SS+ seems to me that you still can cave a social life, our social life is almost non-existent at the moment, because all seems to revolve around eating and drinking :)

Last edited: 25 August 2008
  4. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Sounds great - think it will be good for me when I am closer to goal! For now, I enjoy not having to think about food (but then I have 14 stone in total to lose, so my journey is a long one!).

Really glad it works for you - I think with any diet, if it can work around you, you're more likely to be successful!

Well done, it's great to hear you sound so positive x

5. perseph0ne

perseph0ne Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    So encouraging! I think i'm going to try this when I go out on Wednesday night. I have cunningly offered lifts to everyone, so that (a) I'm driving, and (b) they are all to drunk to notice I'm sticking to sparkling water and a grilled chicken salad.;)

6. Shadaca

Shadaca Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    I wanted to get all the challenging situations dealt with in the first week - hence the pub trip, and the takeaway nonsense - just to make sure I wouldn't buckle, now I think I can cope with nearly everything!

Also because I'm a regular at the pub I had Lee make up a sparkling water with ice and a straw. Looks like I'm drinking to those that it would matter to!

Muhahahahaaaaaa! etc.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.