I heart SS+

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Shadaca, 24 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Shadaca

Shadaca Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    It's great - I can do weekends, go out and eat, Speaking from someone whose first w/e it is I really thought it would cramp my style,and it hasn't a bit! I also have been doing the 4 packs as the prefered option, but it has been so good to be able to stick to it without being railroaded into a cheating situation!

Between shows we always go to the pub for tea, and they made me a small grilled chicken leafy salad, and today when we were so tired after a plumbing marathon the boys had curry - and I had a tandoori breast and salad! hurrah!

I loves this diet! - and I love that I can make it cheatproof!:D

Last edited: 24 August 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. M-azing

M-azing almost skinny

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(14.02%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    that sounds really wonderful! I'm going to switch to SS+ tomorrow as a preparation for the 810-program.

The best part of SS+ seems to me that you still can cave a social life, our social life is almost non-existent at the moment, because all seems to revolve around eating and drinking :)

Last edited: 25 August 2008
  4. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Sounds great - think it will be good for me when I am closer to goal! For now, I enjoy not having to think about food (but then I have 14 stone in total to lose, so my journey is a long one!).

Really glad it works for you - I think with any diet, if it can work around you, you're more likely to be successful!

Well done, it's great to hear you sound so positive x

5. perseph0ne

perseph0ne Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    So encouraging! I think i'm going to try this when I go out on Wednesday night. I have cunningly offered lifts to everyone, so that (a) I'm driving, and (b) they are all to drunk to notice I'm sticking to sparkling water and a grilled chicken salad.;)

6. Shadaca

Shadaca Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    I wanted to get all the challenging situations dealt with in the first week - hence the pub trip, and the takeaway nonsense - just to make sure I wouldn't buckle, now I think I can cope with nearly everything!

Also because I'm a regular at the pub I had Lee make up a sparkling water with ice and a straw. Looks like I'm drinking to those that it would matter to!

Muhahahahaaaaaa! etc.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.