I joined today!

eng123

Hi Everyone :wave_cry:

I joined today and thought I would introduce myself. Doing a triple combination of WW Core Plan, intuitive eating and listening to Paul McKenna's CDs from his 'I Can Make You Thin' system. So far everything seems to be working!

Hi Everyone :wave_cry:

I joined today and thought I would introduce myself. Doing a triple combination of WW Core Plan, intuitive eating and listening to Paul McKenna's CDs from his 'I Can Make You Thin' system. So far everything seems to be working!

Must be. You've lost 23Ibs.

Well done!

Oh hey man I have that book and Cd but I knever tried it when I made my first attempt (lost 1 and a half stone before giving in), This is probarly due to me being a skeptic but since you seem to have had some results I may give it a try. Good luck with your goals

-jack

Hello Eng and to all. Im a newbie also - this is a huge site and feel a little lost.

I put on three stone in weight over the last two years - eating and drinking went through the roof. Stopped drinking (the alcoholic sort) three months ago. time to fix the body.

Welcome to Minimins eng123:D:D:D

I hope you have a chance to browse around the site a bit and see how many different weightloss programmes and support there is for everyone. We are all at different stages of our own journeys so I hope you will feel as though you are with like-minded souls who understand.

We also have lots of other topics we all chat about and share our own experiences if we want to. Lots of laughs, and tissues with hugs when there's tears of pain.

Looking forward to seeing you on the boards and getting to know you better. Any questions about anything at all, then please feel free to post and ask and one of us will be there as soon as possible.

Have a look at the link below and we also have a thread "A big welcome to all new members" where you might like to start off in and tell us all a bit about yourself.

Lacey :)

(Mini's Guided Tour Of the MiniMins Website!!!)(Mini's Guided Tour Of the MiniMins Website!!!)(Mini's Guided Tour Of the MiniMins Website!!!)(Mini's Guided Tour Of the MiniMins Website!!!)http://www.minimins.com/introduction...html#post10100 (Mini's Guided Tour Of the MiniMins Website!!!)

hi im pretty new here aswel and am finding this forum really good but at the same time a little daunting because there are so many different threads and things. Im feeling totally lost tbh with you but im finding that this place is great for motivationa s you can see how much people have lost. Hope you acheive in your goals. Good luck and keep us all posted on how you are doing.

Back