I joined tonight

Less Rotund One

Gold Member
Well I got myself along there and joined up.

Was really pleased to see that fully clothed (they wouldn't let me strip off :D), and in the evening, I was only 2lbs heavier than my scales tell me I am naked, first thing in the morning - so reckon my scales must be pretty accurate.

Going for a target of 9st 4lbs - and currently weigh in at 9st 13lbs (really miffed as it meant I could only add 9 rather than 10 points at the weight part of the process....)

I have adjusted the goal on my tracker to reflect the new goal.

Having lived on shakes etc for nearly 11 weeks - its seems like a veritable feast of goodies to have things like tomatoes and onions if I want them! JOY. One good thing about a VLCD is that it really makes you appreciate fresh fruit and veg.

I have been advised to stick with the points plan for a couple of weeks before venturing into the world of core - so have 18 points to spend each and every day.

I still have about 26 mealpacks left so will still be using them (but of course counting the 2pts per pack) just so they don't go to waste really.

Will keep you posted as to how I am getting on and no doubt be bombarding you with questions.

Rosie xx

Wow, you're teeny tiny! Welcome to WW :D

Goodluck getting to your goal x

Ahhh what's a few inches lol ;) You'll soon shift it :)

welcome to the WW world and good luck with your first week :D dark rye ryvitas with sliced tomato are one of the worlds most tasty low point foods ever.. sorry, just after you mentioned tomatos its been on my brain! :D

Hope your first week goes well :) .. and welcome xx

Thanks all. Going ok so far but struggling to eat all my points each day.

I have a new cunning plan....

I will allow myself to go under on some days but then have a "splurge" day to mop up the points that I have not been eating - trouble is I don't want to eat garbage so need to splurge on oversized bowls of porridge (me and papa bear then :D), or having 2 cods in sauce rather than 1 - how dangerously do I live then.

Been in Scotland the weekend and actually managed to resist the flat sausage, black pudding and potato scones - pat on the back for me.

I started a diary but put it in the diary section - notice that most WW diaries are in here - do I need to move it?

LRO xx

If it's a food diary only, then it's in the right place. If it's a general diary which also includes some food then it should be in here. The food diaries tend not to get commented on, they're more for people who want to record what they are eating.

Back