I just bought a top from Miss Selfridge!!!

peachy1982

Silver Member
I am so chuffed, it is a size 16 but its the first time that i have dared try anything on in there,
am defo aiming for the 2 stone mark next thursday.
am on a role
peachy
xx

Congratulations!!!!

It must be so refreshing to be able to walk into a shop like Miss Selfridge and buy something that actually fits :D

Well done and good luck for your 2 stone goal.

Well done, glad you're feeling "PEACHY", Peachy....Good luck with reaching the 2 stone next week...xxx:)

well done!

i havent ventured in miss selfridges yet, but was browsing in dorothey perkins last week and tried on some size 18 jeans (not quite there, can do up but not comfortable). i think going in each week will keep me motivated lol.

Well done peachy.

I haven't ventured into Miss Selfrigde of top shop yet because I know I would feel disheartened if a size 14 top or bottom wouldn't fit, as I know clothes size vary. I will defo treat myself when (if) I get to a size 10. Just need to stick to SS.

:)

wow well done i bet ur so proud!! i cant wait until i can shop in next and all the skinny shops!!
I bought a size 18 jeans today knowing they wouldnt fit so i could try them on each week and see how much closer im getting to them fitting. I find it really keeps u motivated, i can get them to the top of my thighs lol

Back