I just don't know what happened....

ConfusedGirl

Hi everyone. I really do not know what has happened to me this week. Everything was going fine, i lost 2lbs last week but then this week ive just been slowly losing control! I usually have around 8 - 10 syns a day but this week its been going up and up, it started on tuesday when i had 18!! And then wednesday about 20 and then thursday and today i just lost count!! I have been having proper meals its just the syns i seem to have lost control over!! For example i just couldnt resist a cake at work and then i even went and bought some sweets from the sweet lady that comes to work every thursday, and im ashamed to say that i ate them all :cry::eek:
It seems to be all cakes and sweets and chocolates. I think i was starting to feel deprived of these things. Cos i love choc and cakes etc and i really miss them!!!!!

Oh i just feel so ashamed of myself and like ive let myself down. I felt so guilty after eating all those things but i just could not stop :eek::cry:

Its WI 2moro and i just know i would have gained!

Tommorow is the start of a new week so im gonna try and start a fresh and to stay on track 100%!!

Sorry to hear you've had a tricky time, some weeks seem to be be more of a struggle than others don't they! Try to eat as many syn free meals as you can and then you've got plenty of syns to treat yourself with when you get those sweet cravings.
Good luck next week:)

Whats great is that you have recognised and decided to agree its a bad week but start fresh again next week.

Its the sweet cravings that kill me too.... couple of things that work for me this week: -

Mullerlight vanilla yoghurt with dark choc sprinkles - so sweet took the craving away
Frozen mullerlights - Like a little tub of ice cream
Boil up some pudding rice and mix with some warmed vanilla mullerlight
Search receipes for Syn Free Cakes - Made them during the week and they were sweet and fab!!!

xxx

Thanks bayside :) I think sometimes you just think whats the point you know, you forget why you started doing it in the first place! I am just hoping i have not done too much damage!!

Okay so you know what you've done just write that week off and start again! It's done you can't take it back so forget it and start afresh. We all fall off the wagon now and again and at least you've been honest with yourself and admitted to it. New week new you. Good luck.

Starting afresh is fine. Remember you don't need to deprive yourself. Find a low syn chocolate (e.g.Cadbury Chomp 5.5syns) and have one a week. then you'll know it's coming so you won't miss it! It's like i know at some point i'm going to have a takeaway chinese or curry so i don't miss them, added to the fact i do homemade versions as well!

Thats what i was doing, having a freddo on a saturday night :) And it was working great! I think it was just cos on tuesday i went over my syns and that kinda started it off and it just got a bit out of hand!!

Just forget it now, draw a line and start again, and you will lose again next week, we have all done it so don't feel down, you are only human after all, good luck for your next WI.

Don't beat yourself up - we all have times like this. Sometimes I think we just need to have a bit of a blow out and then really remember why we are doing this.

When I have done SW previously I have denied myself things, started fancying them.. would then have a blow out and think "oh well, that's ruined it so might as well just forget the plan" 2 stone later and I feel rubbish again.

As long as you jump straight back on plan, don't worry. Allow yourself treats. I find sometimes I mentally need to allow myself some freedom with my treat of choice, but I just count the syns and have a few less over the week. You need to make the plan work for you so that you can really do this for life. :D

You can do it! Have a brilliant week and here's to a great loss this week :)

As the others said. Don't beat yourself up!
Just draw a line and start again. You will feel great when you lose again!
We all fall off the wagon. I have many times but just jump on continue again. You'll do great. Good luck!

Agree with all the above, it's only if you carry on that you'll do any damage.

Thanks everyone :) Weighed myself this morning and i am the same as last week!! Not a loss but atleast i havn't gained as i thought i would have!!

I have woke up this morning feeling positive and excited about getting back on track :)

I am gonna make some soup for lunch with veg, potatoes and a beef stock cube :) That should keep me going for a while :)

I was also thinking of maybe making a big dish of pasta to put in the fridge to snack on when i feel hungry, anyone have any suggestions what to put in with it? :D

Heya!

Sounds like you may be a little bit like me, my SW consultant always used to say things like; "there's a lovely low-syn cake in the magazine this month" and I would always say, spend 6 syns on a piece of cake from a 6 inch tin that serves 20? I think not! Oh course what they are trying to teach is everything in moderation and only have a little bit, but I'd rather go without to be honest!

Take control back, say ooo they were lovely (or not) and move on, either learn from it it the sense it was a "waste of syns" and you can try and remember the feelings for the next time you are tempted. Or say I had a blip, a lovely yummy, scrummy blip but now I shall move on.

Good luck hun

Natt xxx

Back