I just drank....

hannahike

black coffee for the first time since i came on LT... i could handle 3 sips and that was it.... the taste was just so different now! Yuck yuck yuck!

urrghh!! I was the same when I started (on day 10 now). Hate black coffee and tea, minging. I have discovered though that earl grey tea is lovely black with sweetener tablets. I have 2 sweeteners in mine which I never had before this diet. The bergamont in earl grey gives it an almost citrus taste and is really nice. Might be worth a go. I have to have it really hot as find it starts to taste a bit nasty as it cools.....good luck

LT has made me a big fan of black coffee. I've always in the past had to put at least 1/4 of a pint in coffee and tea, but now just a splash of milk is enough. Tea and coffee now taste like they're supposed to taste. Also I got quite addicted to roiboos (redbush) tea, very refreshing, no caffeine in it so I could have a cuppa before bed and be able to sleep. Weird how things change!!

I was exactly the same Fi!! Everyone always said to me, 'do you want some tea with that milk!!'
Sooo not funny but everyone else seemed to think so!! I now love shopping for different types of coffee and have a selection of 4 expensive ones in my cupboard!!! I love any of them with 2 sweetners in...mmmm gonna go and make a cup now!!!! xxxx

I was always a milky weak coffee or tea drinker (my mum always said my tea didn't have the strength to come out of the pot!) but have found a taste for black coffee (with sweeteners) now. I can't stand black tea!!!!!

black coffee for the first time since i came on LT... i could handle 3 sips and that was it.... the taste was just so different now! Yuck yuck yuck!

Hi hun

Black coffee is definitely something that grows on you. Have you tried adding a couple of spoonfuls of a vanilla shake to your coffee - it tastes nice, a bit like latte. :)

Back