I just drank....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by hannahike, 22 May 2008 Social URL.

1. hannahike

hannahike Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    black coffee for the first time since i came on LT... i could handle 3 sips and that was it.... the taste was just so different now! Yuck yuck yuck!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LaraJ

LaraJ Member

urrghh!! I was the same when I started (on day 10 now). Hate black coffee and tea, minging. I have discovered though that earl grey tea is lovely black with sweetener tablets. I have 2 sweeteners in mine which I never had before this diet. The bergamont in earl grey gives it an almost citrus taste and is really nice. Might be worth a go. I have to have it really hot as find it starts to taste a bit nasty as it cools.....good luck

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

i hate black coffee aswell..i really miss it :(

5. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    LT has made me a big fan of black coffee. I've always in the past had to put at least 1/4 of a pint in coffee and tea, but now just a splash of milk is enough. Tea and coffee now taste like they're supposed to taste. Also I got quite addicted to roiboos (redbush) tea, very refreshing, no caffeine in it so I could have a cuppa before bed and be able to sleep. Weird how things change!!

6. Rhian26

Rhian26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.36%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I was exactly the same Fi!! Everyone always said to me, 'do you want some tea with that milk!!'
    Sooo not funny but everyone else seemed to think so!! I now love shopping for different types of coffee and have a selection of 4 expensive ones in my cupboard!!! I love any of them with 2 sweetners in...mmmm gonna go and make a cup now!!!! xxxx

7. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I was always a milky weak coffee or tea drinker (my mum always said my tea didn't have the strength to come out of the pot!) but have found a taste for black coffee (with sweeteners) now. I can't stand black tea!!!!!

8. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi hun

Black coffee is definitely something that grows on you. Have you tried adding a couple of spoonfuls of a vanilla shake to your coffee - it tastes nice, a bit like latte. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.