• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I just feel...

Really hopeless this week :(

I moved up to 810 this week.
I lost nothing for days, then 2lbs fell off overnight, and I thought, yay!
Then yesterday I'd gained 1lb back and I thought, well, OK, it's probably just water.
Then this morning I'd gained the other lb back :cry:

So in 5 days I've lost nothing at all!

I could lose more than this at WW or SW and it wouldn't cost £40/week! :(

I'm really thinking that WW may be the way to go for me from here, especially since I'm going away in 2 weeks time and CD may not be possible. :confused:

Help?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thanks,

I guess I'm mainly worried about going away, because some days I HAVE to eat sandwiches, fruit and crisps for lunch :eek:
And I'm really worried that I'm just going to wreck everything and not be able to get back into CD when I get home :sigh:

I'm going to RAF Brize Norton on a summer camp.

But the staff watch you like hawks so I've got no chance of not eating 3 meals a day. :(

Thinking I can probably get away with a piece of fruit for breakfast and a chicken salad for lunch (they always have salad around at lunch.)
And do my best to find a small meal without sauces for dinner.

It's just that when we go out for the day I'll be forced to have the pack-ups they make, which consist of sandwiches (normally on white bread) and crisps and fruit and biscuits :cool:

Hehe.
I keep thinking I'm panicking about nothing.

I could eat the sandwiches, and give away my crisps, biscuits etc and have a tetra/bar.

Feel much better now! :)

shell

hates diets
dont eat the bread....its devil food!!! tell them you have a gluten allergy or something. which means they would have to cater for you....or tell them you are happy to cater for yourself..!!!!

Can't reeaally go back on SS though, since by then my BMI will hopefully be below 25.

I shall have to see what happens. :)

Hehe, have you ever had the sausage rolls? :eek:
I normally like sausage rolls but they're horrible! Haha.
Only ever had them when I went to Rheindahlen last year, never want them again!

I reckon I'll stay out of ketosis if I have cereal for breakfast, which is the main thing.

I think I'll probably start having bars then too, because I haven't had them yet and would love to try them :)

Hehe, I don't really have access to a fridge though!

Apparently we're staying in tents this year :eek:
Then again, they also said we're not staying in tents in another set of instructions.

You know, 'Air Cadet Organisation' is an oxymoron :p

I STSed this week :( (WI yesterday)
So I'm hoping for a better week this week, I've lost 1lb this morning FINALLY :D
Nice to see the scales shift, after not moving for no apparent reason :cool:

Yep, I'm a sergeant :D and a bad one at that ;)
I've got 21 tetras and a bar to take with me.

I'm gonna do 1137 (I know, I know, it's not a real plan)
But I need both the nutrients from 3 CD meals as well as the food from 1000, because without the nutrients I won't get up in the morning, and without the food I'll get funny looks from everyone :p

I've changed my ticker now, cause I'm resigned to the fact that I won't be a size 8 at 9 stone, so I'm now aiming for 8 stone 7 and I'll see how it goes.

Wish me luck for that extra 7 lbs :p