I just found the best thing on earth!

Caz

Repeat Offender
Chilli flatbread! It's so so nice. Aldi sell a pack of 4 chilli flatbreads for something like £1 and they're so tasty. They're 171 calories each so about the same as a wrap or 2 slices of bread.

I was going to make it a little like a sandwich but had no lettuce or salad leaves. Instead I had it with some cherry tomatoes, cooked turkey pieces and red peppers. I really wanted houmous but didn't had any so used some philadelphia. Just kind of piled bits on bite sized pieces and dipped things in the philly and it was lovely! I got a yoghurt out but I'm actually really full! It was 253 which is the same as the wrap I usually make which is lovely but definitely not as filling!

So yeah, my loving ramble is over, just thought I'd let you know about them as I know I get bored of wraps sometimes!

Do you reckon you could have one of theem instead of a nan bread? I miss nan bread with my curry but I imagine it is really high in cals.

Yeah you definitely could! They're thickish, like pitta bread kind of thick, so would work. I didn't even think of that, I've done loads of exercise today so I'm going to treat myself to one with my curry tonight thanks for the idea! I warmed mine up and it was so so tasty!

they sound lovely:D

I had one with curry last night and it worked very well!

i have been using the warburtons square wraps and i really enjoy them warmed up with various low fat fillings....

but i am deffo gonna try these chilli wraps from aldi.....they sound great!

i have been looking for an alternative to naan bread too, so i think these are gonna become a part of my regular shopping list!

thank you! xxx:)

A friend of mune has been raving about these wraps i may have to investigate

I'm glad I find them because no matter how good a day I have, I just can never warrant using 400+ calories on a naan bread!

Back