• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I just found the best thing on earth!

Slimming down the aisle
Chilli flatbread! It's so so nice. Aldi sell a pack of 4 chilli flatbreads for something like £1 and they're so tasty. They're 171 calories each so about the same as a wrap or 2 slices of bread.

I was going to make it a little like a sandwich but had no lettuce or salad leaves. Instead I had it with some cherry tomatoes, cooked turkey pieces and red peppers. I really wanted houmous but didn't had any so used some philadelphia. Just kind of piled bits on bite sized pieces and dipped things in the philly and it was lovely! I got a yoghurt out but I'm actually really full! It was 253 which is the same as the wrap I usually make which is lovely but definitely not as filling!

So yeah, my loving ramble is over, just thought I'd let you know about them as I know I get bored of wraps sometimes!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Slimming down the aisle
Yeah you definitely could! They're thickish, like pitta bread kind of thick, so would work. I didn't even think of that, I've done loads of exercise today so I'm going to treat myself to one with my curry tonight thanks for the idea! I warmed mine up and it was so so tasty!
they sound lovely:D

Slimming down the aisle
I had one with curry last night and it worked very well!
i have been using the warburtons square wraps and i really enjoy them warmed up with various low fat fillings....

but i am deffo gonna try these chilli wraps from aldi.....they sound great!

i have been looking for an alternative to naan bread too, so i think these are gonna become a part of my regular shopping list!

thank you! xxx:)

Slimming down the aisle
I'm glad I find them because no matter how good a day I have, I just can never warrant using 400+ calories on a naan bread!