I just had to do something really difficult

I had to make chocolate cornflakes with smarties for my kids.They'd been asking for ages, love em'

That was such a challenge for me as Im a chocoholic.

But I was strong, I was very tempted, but I knew what I wanted more, and it was'nt the chocolate :)

That was my first ever big chocolate test, and Im glad I managed to pass it.

Phew!

Bm2lm xx

well done you thats a fab achievement hon!

I know its so hard when cooking with the kids and its just a compulsion to lick your fingers!!

Well done you have a great resolve!!!

Lou X

well done you thats a fab achievement hon!

I know its so hard when cooking with the kids and its just a compulsion to lick your fingers!!

Well done you have a great resolve!!!

Lou X

Thanks hun, Hopefully it will get easier, I have to do all the cooking tomorrow, eek

bm2lm xx

Oh I do sympathise!!

Having to feed my pesky kids 3 times a day is the hardest thing about this SSing lark!!

Why oh why did I start again during half term? I must want my head read!!

You did really well to avoid temptation though - well done!!!

Well done, just shows what you can do when you put your mind to it - chocolate pah - who needs it :p

Wow well done Im not sure if I could be as strong, though I dont want to put myself in the position to see .....lol

I had to make chocolate cornflakes with smarties for my kids.They'd been asking for ages, love em'

That was such a challenge for me as Im a chocoholic.

But I was strong, I was very tempted, but I knew what I wanted more, and it was'nt the chocolate :)

That was my first ever big chocolate test, and Im glad I managed to pass it.

Phew!

Bm2lm xx

Much respect ! That must have been hard. Isn't it great when you resist something though ? I like being in control of food rather than it being in control of me for a change :D

Well done on focusing on what means more. You are a star****

When Im cooking and I know Im going to get food on my fingers I now have the tap running ready to wash them to take the temptation away....So far its worked.:D

Well Done thats great!

I baked over 1/2 term with mine last week,they did choc krispie cakes,sticky choc pudding and shortbread biscuits but I felt a bit of a buzz that I had resisted lol

Have you not been cooking? I cook every night for my 3 and dh but they are all meat eaters and I am veggie so it doesn't actually bother me,I find the only thing I find difficult is checking to see if the pasta or rice is ready..normally I would just have a taste LOL

Sonya x

Well done BM2LM - there is a point you get to where your journey is more improtant than a passing food moment, and it sounds like you got there. My only real lapse time is PMT/TOTM when I feel that the world is stacked against me torturing me with food - but last month, even with PMT, I managed to bake , fill and ice huge choccy cake for mom's 60th, and NOT TOUCH ANY!!!!! I have found it hard last few days having diarrhaea as a result of some antibiotics to have my food packs - they go right through. I felt last night I had to eat something heavy which might stay inside me - so I had some brown rice (which I don't especially like) so my challenge will be to pick up with things again. I think the 'journey' is liek a series of challenges, but as you conquer each, you are better placed to handle the next! Kind of like my 6 year old and her Nintendo!
I congratulate your strength and wish you well on your journey!

Highest respect possible is sent your way!!! Well done you dont think Id have been as good!! Sarahxx.

well done for resisting temptation!

Amy

Back