I just hit the self destruct button.....

Piglet so sorry I've only just read this, been having my own personal crisis, but thats another thing. I cannot add anything to what people have already said, but just want to give you a really big round of applause:0clapper:for getting up and getting on. You just remember that you are an inspiration..
I for one, am inspired to continue with my weight loss journey because of you, along with others, that I read, and have befriended on here.
So I for one would like to say, thank you Piglet, for coming on here and telling us about your weight loss journey, as, without you and others I would be lost..:thankyouthankyou:

Hi

I love the SW chips and so does my hubby.........continue to enjoy......I am having SW chips tonight with chicken, mushrooms and philly garlic and herb with corn on the cob......all on green.....yummy in my tummy.....

Good giref, for a minute there i thought you were friends with my mother !! when i was going to ww her 1st question after weigh in each week would be " so how much have you put on this week ?"

So glad you are feeling better, dont beat yourself up-remember you have had all thats going on the kids to deal with too ( and lovely people suggesting you beat them LOL) you've had a difficult week. AND if i read our post right you didnt loose, but that also means you didnt gain,and EVERYONE has a sts sometimes along their journey.

This forum is brill,so dont you go anywhere !!

Good giref, for a minute there i thought you were friends with my mother !! when i was going to ww her 1st question after weigh in each week would be " so how much have you put on this week ?"
:eek: ......

((((Piglet)))) There's nothing I can add to what's already been posted by other SW minis, but I agree with everything that's been said.

You is a lubberly person. YOU CAN DO THIS, and we are all here to help and encourage you like you do with us :D

You go for it chicken, and show that 'friend' of yours what you're made of! A strong, determined loser............of the nicest kind of course ;) xxx

Last edited:
How you feeling about things today? Hope you are feeling brighter x

Thanks Shell-y.... totally.... I was just blown away by all the support I got..... it made me feel very loved and cared about. My get up and go had got up and gone! But ohhh man..... have I got my mojo back!!! :D xxx

about mums, my mum came back from a 9 week holiday to see me 1.5 stones lighter and said "yeah you've done OK, your boobs have totally gone though haven't they? I bet you can't even eat bread."

ROFL. Actually my cup size hasn't changed, but the fat around the cups has lol.

Hugs everyone, lets not listen to the jealous people!

Comments from jealous people should definitely be ignored and the people that make them should be avoided. We dont need such negativity in our lives, particularly so when we are working towards something so positive.

You get the outright jealous comments and then you get those who say nothing when its clear you've lost a lot of weight coz they cant bear to give you a compliment. I just now take a mental note of both these sorts and expect little from them and so dont get upset or disappointed.

Glad your mojo is back Piglet.

xx

haha, mothers are fab sometimes arnt they!

I was at my SIL (tobe) a few weeks back when my MILtobe turned up. She looked at SIL and said 'youv put on a bit of weight havnt you emma? your not preggers again are you?' she must have gained a pound at most!

i was gobsmacked, like mouth wide open didnt know what to say-awkwardness! had that been anyone else i would have said.. but i figured it was her ma' and joes mother already hates me, let alone if i start telling her off too! you could clearly see she had upset her though.. her insensitivity never ceases to amaze me sometimes!

When I joined SW this time around, my Mother said "how much do you think you'll lose this time?" I then said "I'm gonna lose it all Mother dear" to which she replied "Now where have I heard that before" :8855::8855:

To be fair, she does have a point, but I could have smacked her straight in her floopy gob! :8855::8855:

Every time I fancy summat 'norty' I remember what she said and I think "no! I'm being good this time, just to pee you off and prove you wrong" LOL Of course, that rule never applies to vodka :D lol

Back