I just love my family!!!!!

jaspersmum

I woke up this morning to the smell of a fry . My lovely son decided to make ihs dad and him a fry so im sitting hear watching them eat, and does it annoy me??? Yes it bloody does!!!!!! When will this wanting food stop especially when I smell it???

i woke up this morning to the smell of a fry . My lovely son decided to make ihs dad and him a fry so im sitting hear watching them eat, and does it annoy me??? Yes it bloody does!!!!!! When will this wanting food stop especially when i smell it???

hmmmm - hunny, u need to be training yr mind and relationship with food, as when you come off lipotrim you cant eat a fry up anyway or very rarely! Just think of how it is clogging up there arteries, and how light and slim u r or will be feeling! Just dont watch them, i make tea put it on the table then sit in the front room on this site for half hour with my shake. Or go do some housework or watch tv etc... They cnt stop enjoying there food just for us !

Tell yr self u wud rather be in a smaller size jeans by end april than eat that hot, bloody, fatty, awfull meat and greasy fry. Urgh lol good luck x

I agree ghemz, this diet is our choice. We got this way and have taken this route to lose it. It would be unfair not to let others eat what they want I been to kfc. Pizza hut and sat with my lot I have cooked currys roast stew even bacon(nothing smells as good as bacon) it generally doesnt bother me the others in my family are slim so there fore dont need to diet. But if it ever does I go out in the car or have a shower or shop on net a porter (window shop I might add) you just need to distract your self and keep thinking why your doing this. Its about being the best you can for you. Best of luck hun chin up xx

Jaspersmum - kinda reminds me of an incident on mother's day about 3 years ago.

I wasn't on a diet and I heard my daughter in the kitchen frying... Food smelled lovely. I thought it was so nice she was making me some breakfast.
An hour later she came up with a cup of tea... I asked where my breakfast was and that I'd heard cooking. She denyed it (she'd made herself some food)...

I wasn't impressed one bit!

Back