I just made a boo boo!!

mumtheshopper

Silver Member
I just had SW grill up! It was lovely! I'm going out for the day today . I've put a butternut squash and red lentil curry in the slow cooker. It's jsut dawned on me that's a red day meal, and a green day meal!! AAGHHH!! Am I right in thinking that if I ahve only one HEb that this is a EE day. Or if one third is superfree, which they are in both, they could even be SE. Oh no sorry, needs to be 2/3 for SE, breakfast wasn't, but still EE. Or if only superfree imbetween, culd be mix2match

Lynda

Or mix2max - meals can be either red or green, snacks must be superfree but you can still have 2 hea's and 2 heb's.
so
red breakfast
green lunch
red or green dinner

EE is simpler depending on what snacks you were thinking of, but as long as your snacks are superfree (just fruit or yoghurt really) then you'd be able to do M2M without too much worry.

Don't panic!

Thanks. I have hardly had any snacks. In fact nothing but fruit and yoghurt. So HEb bf, red brunch and green tea, and a curly wurly for this evening could be EE and 6.5 syns. But could a hi fi this evening be M2M and no syns. Leaving syns for a glass of wine? Or am i pushing it?

Lynda

Back