I Just Nearly Ate Chocolate

skinny-me

:cry:Ahhhhhh help me, ive been given a box of roses from a client in work, and i just nearly ate one, i was so desperate i was sniffing the wrapper :sigh: how sad is that!! The effect Food has over me is unbelievable :eek:

I know, i just feel lousy now, im going to kindly drop the box off to my sisters house on the way home from work!

Dont worry about it U didnt eat one and that is an achievement in itself it is soooo hard to resist temptation but u managed it so you should be proud of yaself for not having that pesky chocolate :)

get rid of them asap, and think how strong u were by not eating it...well done xxx

Well done, you've not ate them, so get rid and think of the big hurdle you just got over!! Your gonna be slim soon and that feels better than a mouthful of chocolate which lasts seconds. Keep strong and in sight of your goals xxx

:psiholog:Thanks for your replies girls, i drank loads of water and got stuck into work THEN one of my collegues comes ocer with a yummy mikly cup of sweet tea for me with some flake cake :ignore: she kept trying to force it upon me like mrs doyle from father ted!!! I told her i was on a diet and then of course she said you dont need to loe weight!
So i politely made my excuses and left work early, dropped chocolates over to my sister and im home now.
Feeling really crappy though :hide:

Well done Skinny, it must have been hard but you did the right thing. You may feel crappy now but just think how crappy you would feel in the morning knowing that you had broken your diet. Good luck with your first WI. :D:D

well done fopr not eating them!

I was in the cadburys shop yesterday, it smells divine, I don't think I dribbled too much lol, got choccies for a friend but none for me!!

can totally understand. hubby got a tin of roses yester n its been starin at me all day saying eat me. ive not so far, but dont know how long i can ignore it.

:cry:Ahhhhhh help me, ive been given a box of roses from a client in work, and i just nearly ate one, i was so desperate i was sniffing the wrapper :sigh: how sad is that!! The effect Food has over me is unbelievable :eek:

haha been there lol,im so sad i lick my fingers,:cry:
hahaha

well done on your willpower!! I personally would have went on and had them or else thrown them in the bin.

Back