I just need something sweet

donedoingthis

is there anything i can have or make really quickly that is ok, i just need a pudding of some description, or sweets i cant have any atkins choccy bars they give me migraines, so all schoccy bars are out lol, i dont want to fall off this big time, but i am debating dipping the budgie in syrup if i dont get something soon, :(

Sugar free jelly??
Sugar free jelly & whipped cream mixed together is lush... like angel delight! Think there is a recipe for it on low carb thread!

hubby says the tesco express is shut now and the big one is too far, but i have found a jelly i forgot about, which may save the day, thanks ladies,

Just for future reference. I used to have a blob of Philadelphia mixed with half a tsp of splenda. With strawberries it tastes like the topping of a cheesecake. yum!

ladies thanks for being so brilliantlyhelpful, my lovley hubby shot to tesco, got the 10 cal jelly already set in the cup thing, and some double cream, desperation drove me to tip the jelly in the bowl and smother in double cream, lol sod whisking this was an emergency lmao, and it was fabulous, i will though make a note of the jelly and cream mousse, for when im not in such a hurry lmao

Back