I just need to say OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chiefbridesmaid

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

Im so excited i feel possibly like i might explode so thought id share my news with you all as its everyone here on minimins that i owe my success to..

Week 6 and i lose 4.5lbs (extremely happy):D so then she anounces i hit 1.5 stone:eek:.. then that ive got into Club 10:eek::eek:.. then im slimmer of the week.. :eek::eek::eek:THEN im slimmer of the month!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

So im completely mortified because im sure everyone hates me in class at this stage but im soooooo happy.. ;)

Im off to New York monday with 1.5st gone, i feel happy and sexier :rolleyes: and i love SW xxxxx

Wow!!! what a fantastic week you are having :) I am sure your fellow slimmers were very happy for you :) big congratulations and enjoy New York :happy036:

Have a fabulous time! Be sure to eat at Applebys - they put the calorie count and WW points on their menus - TGIF do the same - funnily enough I didn't want their chocolate fudge cake once I saw it had 1200 calories!!

Chiefbridesmaid - that is absolutely fantastic (particularly when you look at your start date). You must feel over the moon !!! Have a brilliant time away and look forward to hearing about more great results when you get back.

Well done !

You forgot to mention that you ALSO slipped under the 200 mark! :D

Congratulations! :party0038:

OMG silly sausage i didnt realise that :eek:.. this is too much right now lol ahhh i havnt been under 200lbs in about 4 years!!

Thanks AJB i must check those locations out before i go, i just must stay away from Cinnabon, one bite might start a frenzy!!!... i really want to stay on track, i already have the gym class timetable next to my hotel :rolleyes:

Im such a Loser (in every sense lol)

Wow!! What a fantastic night, you deserve to feel very proud of yourself!!

Enjoy New York!

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful :)
I'm sure they don't hate you hun, if you were in my group I'd be over the moon for you.
Enjoy New York. xx

I love the way they put the cals on the menus :) I can honestly say it did help me choose the healthier options when we went at Easter :)

Congratulations:happy096:

Enjoy NY.

I love the way they put the cals on the menus :) I can honestly say it did help me choose the healthier options when we went at Easter :)

Helped me to choose the after dinner cocktails (which also had the calorie count next to them :eek:) instead of a desert :rotflmao:

That's fantastic, congratulations on all your achievements and have an amazing time in New York - easily one of the best places in the world! Also a great thing about it is is you can do so much sightseeing just walking around all day - a great way to help your weight loss even while you're on holiday!

Well done. I miss the feeling of losing a lot between weigh ins. I'm kinda floundering about now, not able to lose anymore. Stress of work etc just makes me eat then I exercise like hell to make up for it.

This is the sort of thing you need though to make sure you keep at it, the buzz of losing weight is certainly more addictive than eating fatty foods. Well done.

I'm sure this forum has helped too. Surrounded by like minded people.

Keep it up! :)

Back